Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a 'Basic witch' like Sal that is a life goal 🤣🤣🤣
Right. Who TF cares about a Rolex😂. I am not materialistic. I'd rather put that money towards a desposit for a house or something actually worthwhile. It's all for show with most people. It does exactly the same as a £10 watch in the scheme of things....only you don't get to show off with it on insta🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi Sal, know you’re full of so much self loathing after getting bummed by a punter that not even a Rolex can make you feel good about yourself today, maybe you should find Jesus?
is that her with Jem Lucy? Did they used to be close, what happened with that friendship? 🤔

Reactions: 3
What’s being jabbed got to do with going to America. You still can’t go direct Stabby

Reactions: 6
Well what a loon. She spent 95% of the live either directly addressing tattle or just comments aimed at tattle. She said she has had covid twice. Once in Ibiza and I couldn’t understand where else. But she’s now getting jabbed as she wants to go to America.
she never posts any photos of her kids because they’d get judged on what they’re wearing (although she posts the clothes anyway!)
She was answering questions that hadn’t been asked as well. And there was some girl with a sad story who kept commenting and Sallie brushed it aside as it wasn’t about her.
mob and she’s off for a salad 🥗
Here are some of the best shots and comments. The o e with the implant question is hilarious. That’s when her face dropped as she was reading it. But her breast can’t drop as it’s seen into muscle 🤣

View attachment 752401View attachment 752403View attachment 752404View attachment 752405
It's the 80 viewers for me. And half of them are probably folk from here watching for the laugh

A proper star who's earning 18k a month and living the jetset life...yet can't muster up 100 people to watch her lives...got it 🥴

Reactions: 17
I think the leggings and fitted jacket look nice on her- suit her frame. Not keen on the T shirts though- that one with all the chains hanging off is like something from the teenage bit of Zara.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This woman makes me bleeping sick is she for real?? If I knew her reg I would report her to the Police she is unsafe 😡😡 sat in stationery traffic on the motorway yet taking pictures of traffic jams on a mobile phone, the crash she witnessed and talked about whilst still in her car without her seat belt on properly the other day on M6 the poor lorry driver died 😢 and driving round with her youngest in the front seat - absolute accident waiting to happen #dobetterSalyouabsolutedisgrace 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Sallies blocked me. I sent her a message asking her very politely not to use her phone when driving even put a kiss after it. Her reply
Wow, so she is now also texting whilst at the wheel 😡 is she that thick or does she just not give two fucks?? 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
It's the 80 viewers for me. And half of them are probably folk from here watching for the laugh

A proper star who's earning 18k a month and living the jetset life...yet can't muster up 100 people to watch her lives...got it 🥴
That nohun, I was watching live recently, and people were so hot on it . Literally up to 4K watching live within I’d say ten seconds. She’s literally a joke.
As you said , most were probabaly us haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sallies blocked me. I sent her a message asking her very politely not to use her phone when driving even put a kiss after it. Her reply
That’s her typical response. Her ego is an absolute beast and she cannot stand to be questioned.

Reactions: 13
Wow, so she is now also texting whilst at the wheel 😡 is she that thick or does she just not give two fucks?? 😡😡
Just got her licence and breaking the law.....again !! She's an absolute bleep!!
The law still applies to you if you’re:
  • stopped at traffic lights
  • queuing in traffic

Reactions: 12
Throwback Thursday before Photoshop took over

Legit think she was a beauty to be honest!
So sad she's gone so far with treatments and surgery

(I think she has a nose job in her earlier years and it made a great difference .. not all surgery is bad but she's just gone too far now)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Throwback Thursday before Photoshop took over

Legit think she was a beauty to be honest!
So sad she's gone so far with treatments and surgery

(I think she has a nose job in her earlier years and it made a great difference .. not all surgery is bad but she's just gone too far now)
That's like a gallery of 11 different people. All look so much better than what she looks like now, but neither pics the same, or look anything at all like today!

Reactions: 16
She's not a natural beauty. She's average at best and that vile personality makes her a - 4. Congrats Sallie, you haven't got a pot to piss in but own a Rolex, jokes very much on you hun.

Reactions: 23
She was pretty, her poor face now. I wonder if she looks back on herself and wishes she could loom like that again but she's become a caricature of herself

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.