Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The company she has tagged about the watch has a mobile number to contact!! Yeah right!!! like any reputable company is going to stick their mobile number on Insta to contact them!! You probably message and it's China's best for £50!! She's fooling no one!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Nail on head - she promotes all these companies that get blatant blag gear . If you wanted something so badly, go to a reputable shop like Flannels or Goldsmiths , why would I part with my money to some John Ed running an insta account ?

Reactions: 11
FFS I missed the bleeping live Rat gerls!!!! Who knows how long until the next one. 🤦‍♀️

Ha ha her live is chaotic AF (off her head) someone has just asked her about Tattle and she was a tad defensive to say the least she reminds me of Patsy out of Ab Fab (Rat Girrrls are under her skin) 👀👀👀👀 love to know who bought her that watch it will down the Pawnbrokers next week 👏👏
What did she exactly say 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Long time lurker but first time poster on this thread with a few observations;

1. Of the many threads and people I read on here I don’t think I’ve come across someone so transparently desperate to be in a relationship. The quotes and everything she posts relating to men (including her ex) don’t hide that fact, they make it even more obvious. She is craving what many of us have on here so she mocks it to make herself feel better but it doesn’t work so she posts some more and the cycle continues.

2. The Rolex is more than likely blag, her post about timeless watches was quite carefully worded thanking them for their service but not one mention of an actual purchase. My guess is she went in and tried a few on but came out with nothing and it was the time they took with her whilst she played fantasy dress up she was thanking them for.

3. Her claims that she is the happiest she has ever been are beyond laughable. She claims it’s other people judging her for being a prostitute but the reality is she is fighting her own hatred of herself for what she is and how she earns her money (she thought she was above it based on her past twitter comments). Someone happy does not rely on drinking heavily and daily to dull the pain. Some people choose to drink every day, Sallie is drinking
because she can’t not drink, she is an alcoholic and couldn’t manage to even last four days last time. There is also likely additional drugs on top as another crutch to blot it out. If Val’s way of living life is ‘happy’ and right then I want to be sad and wrong.

4. The girls at most stay with her maybe once a week and probably have tea a couple more times inbetween. I think it might have bothered her at first but now she wants and enjoys that arrangement. I know many on here think Lisa is an enabler but she probably knows Sallie isn’t a fit mother so she does what it takes to raise them whilst letting them still have a relationship with their ‘mother’ thinking something might be better than nothing. I don’t doubt she loves Sallie but I think she plays along more for her grandaughter’s sake than Sallie’s (and also because she can’t risk having Sallie’s blood on her hands if she doesn’t- I certainly think Sallie is capable of blackmailing people with the threat of suicide). I imagine Sallie likes to spin the story that she drinks and takes drugs because she doesn’t have her girls but my money is she would still be drinking heavily and taking drugs even if they were there full time, it’s an excuse to get sympathy from friends as removal of children doesn’t happen overnight, she’ll have had plenty of chances to prove her worth as a parent.

Like many of you, I would like to see her turn it round but she chooses not to. I think she somehow believes if we stopped commenting her life would be better but her battle is with herself rather than us and her conscience will be there whether it’s Miami, Tullum or the Wirral.

As you all were 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 68
FFS I missed the bleeping live Rat gerls!!!! Who knows how long until the next one. 🤦‍♀️

I didn't see it all and what I did see was enough 🤔 clearly was pissed or coked up or both 😂 bleeping car crash and dead cocky, would only answer certain questions (ok Beyonce - she aint) clearly Tattle is getting under her skin for someone who isn't that bothered she seemed bothered (giving us rat girlz the bird) just rambling proper tit -also denying there is anything wrong with the implant in her wonky tit - left the room on her live to get in a lift 😁 though the 'are the bunk beds comfy' finished me right off and showing off her new blue Rolex which I am sure will be pawned next week if it's indeed real 🤣🤣🤣

I didn't see it all and what I did see was enough 🤔 clearly was pissed or coked up or both 😂 bleeping car crash and dead cocky, would only answer certain questions (ok Beyonce - she aint) clearly Tattle is getting under her skin for someone who isn't that bothered she seemed bothered (giving us rat girlz the bird) just rambling proper tit - left the room on her live to get in a lift 😁 though the 'are the bunk beds comfy' finished me right off and showing off her new blue Rolex which I am sure will be pawned next week if it's indeed real?? 🤣🤣🤣 I will show my arse on the busiest street in Manchester 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It actually looks like it’s been endorsed by a lot of known names, annoyingly. But I agree, she’s probably renting it. Like everything else in her life.

Reactions: 4
Bye bye Natwest Val and Hello Brighthouse Sal 🤣

Rents a rangey
Rents a big telly
Rents a washing machine
Rents a house (def not a 4 bed)
Rents a rolex
Rents herself out for sweaty pervs

Does she actually own anything?? 🤔 don't start me on the kids 🤔

What a sad existence and she looks down on people who work hard for what they own (houses/cars etc....) role model and icon of the year she is not
Boss witch my A Get in the Bin 😡😡😡 how about manifesting being a good mum and setting an example to your girls?? Not that won't be happening either

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So excited she is coming to Dubai. I'll DM her my number in case she needs picking up from the airport or loses her shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Long time lurker but first time poster on this thread with a few observations;

1. Of the many threads and people I read on here I don’t think I’ve come across someone so transparently desperate to be in a relationship. The quotes and everything she posts relating to men (including her ex) don’t hide that fact, they make it even more obvious. She is craving what many of us have on here so she mocks it to make herself feel better but it doesn’t work so she posts some more and the cycle continues.

2. The Rolex is more than likely blag, her post about timeless watches was quite carefully worded thanking them for their service but not one mention of an actual purchase. My guess is she went in and tried a few on but came out with nothing and it was the time they took with her whilst she played fantasy dress up she was thanking them for.

3. Her claims that she is the happiest she has ever been are beyond laughable. She claims it’s other people judging her for being a prostitute but the reality is she is fighting her own hatred of herself for what she is and how she earns her money (she thought she was above it based on her past twitter comments). Someone happy does not rely on drinking heavily and daily to dull the pain. Some people choose to drink every day, Sallie is drinking
because she can’t not drink, she is an alcoholic and couldn’t manage to even last four days last time. There is also likely additional drugs on top as another crutch to blot it out. If Val’s way of living life is ‘happy’ and right then I want to be sad and wrong.

4. The girls at most stay with her maybe once a week and probably have tea a couple more times inbetween. I think it might have bothered her at first but now she wants and enjoys that arrangement. I know many on here think Lisa is an enabler but she probably knows Sallie isn’t a fit mother so she does what it takes to raise them whilst letting them still have a relationship with their ‘mother’ thinking something might be better than nothing. I don’t doubt she loves Sallie but I think she plays along more for her grandaughter’s sake than Sallie’s (and also because she can’t risk having Sallie’s blood on her hands if she doesn’t- I certainly think Sallie is capable of blackmailing people with the threat of suicide). I imagine Sallie likes to spin the story that she drinks and takes drugs because she doesn’t have her girls but my money is she would still be drinking heavily and taking drugs even if they were there full time, it’s an excuse to get sympathy from friends as removal of children doesn’t happen overnight, she’ll have had plenty of chances to prove her worth as a parent.

Like many of you, I would like to see her turn it round but she chooses not to. I think she somehow believes if we stopped commenting her life would be better but her battle is with herself rather than us and her conscience will be there whether it’s Miami, Tullum or the Wirral.

As you all were 😘
Lisa is 1000000000% an enabler. I would have took the girls and washed my hands of her years ago and let her rot

Imagine shagging an old fat sweaty punter for a basic witch Rolex though 🥴 :sick:
My arse she has a Rolex......and here was me thinking she was over the materialistic lifestyle that she always bangs on about.

bleep doesn't know whether shes coming on going

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lisa is 1000000000% an enabler. I would have took the girls and washed my hands of her years ago and let her rot

My arse she has a Rolex......and here was me thinking she was over the materialistic lifestyle that she always bangs on about.

bleep doesn't know whether shes coming on going
5718A127-8B90-4CF9-BB85-15E61B10228B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If she owned that watch
🤣🤣🤣

the receipt would be uploaded

🥴🥴🥴

but it won’t be …. Just like the mortgage papers wernt on her bedsit on Wakey

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rentmywatch.com

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know why but she reminds me of Michael Jackson here circa history tour 🤣
59A85A4A-64DA-48DE-888E-71AB70BBB8BC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi Sal, know you’re full of so much self loathing after getting bummed by a punter that not even a Rolex can make you feel good about yourself today, maybe you should find Jesus?
Love it, though I doubt Jesus could save her she is delusional 🤔 maybe she could try and manifest that tit but would probably end up seeing something shiny she liked instead lol 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.