Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus all the z Listers are in Mykonos at the mo
Val can’t go then, she’s not even zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-list

Sub-100 Live viewers (at least 50 active tattle commenters and probs more just watching the thread like myself) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was just trying to work that out myself !

I wonder if she filmed the travel lodge shag and then will try to flog it for £2 quid 🤔

dont be silly its 22 euro a the moment cause shes goin on her holidays ..saving for bottled water and dignity

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she really not taking the kids to this holiday?? I know I know I should know better but there was a teeeeny weeeeny part of me thinking she would. Those kids have been nowhere with her. Ever. (Okay Sal backpacking at 5 days old doesn’t count now)

Why did god bless that wench with a womb in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here we go Rat GERRLLZZ!

I bet Side salads cost abar €25 over there so I wonder what food she’s going to live off, if any 🤣

Can’t wait to meet the “mates” who have paid for her flight and who’ll be paying for her while she’s over there 🤣

D2B98ABF-B02A-4466-B020-16F72149D9AF.jpeg
51E6CE12-55A1-4273-882D-A771A2DF91D6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
If I go for one night away I feel guilty on my kids. Honestly can’t believe (well I can) that’s she’s prancing off again without them! What a horrible horrible creature she is. Poor kids :(

Reactions: 13
Been off here a while, come back and she’s dumped her kids again? 😂😂😂😂

Out flexing in her ‘new’ RR that’s got 21k on the clock. Poor thing, can’t afford new 😈

Reactions: 9
Travel lodge shag man must have paid good , straight off to blow it in Mykonos where a smoothie on the beach is £10 !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Mykonos apparently
As a brass does she get her flights n tha paid for too ? Cannot even believe the kids been back in school 5 mins and shes fuckin off on holiday after all her empty holiday promises. No surprise she doesn't have them. Wheres the little ones dad does he have SM
I actually loved how he filmed her tbh more men need to expose women like that

Reactions: 9
It astounds me how many times she goes on hols and no second thoughts about her 2 kids! Proof she doesn't have custody of her kids 🧐 she don't want them kids back! How's she supposed to go jetting off and travel to shag paying customers with them living with her full time 😏 she's happy to have her ma bring them up so she can continue with her lifestyle 🤷🏼‍♀️ she loved tulum because she had orgies by her own admission and was likely baked out her gob for the majority of it the beast

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She literally cannot save money 😆

Made some dollar from her Cardiff trip and it's burning holes in her polyester pockets so she fucks off on holiday "living"

I genuinely think (and we know there's adultWork stuff from years ago) that she's always been on the game.

she loved tulum because she had orgies by her own admission and was likely baked out her gob for the majority of it the beast
Baxel beans baked out her gob .. a classic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.