Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all the quotes are because she's come home after being gang banged and thought she was going to start a relationship with one of them lads and they've just gone back to their normal life. She is a complete walking contradiction, she thinks because she sells herself for sex that's all men want, hence she is single. She is desperate to be loved and wanted but never will be because she is so fucked up.

Reactions: 22
So… long time lurker… read all her threads… now I’m just urghh! Boring and pathetic. I can’t even be arsed to watch her stories or keep up. I can’t stand the likes of Stacey Solomon ect but at least they’re ‘a celeb’ on the actual tele and have actual money (IMO they shouldn’t be but hey!) rat hurlll has absolutely nothing going for her. Apart from her top and bottom fannies 😂 (that is a fanny on her stomach right?!) she is a, well just a complete loser. Think I’ll block the skank myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why has she suddenly gone private on her socials? Hiding from the Kent 4’s girlfriends is she ??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is her name still the same nothing at all comes up when I search her name!
She's probably blocked you cause she gets so few story views, she can tell who's actually interested or burner accounts. I block her so she can't see my story views :) now she's private, I dgaf, in a few days she'll be back public as craves attention from anyone. Hi double fanny Sal 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's probably blocked you cause she gets so few story views, she can tell who's actually interested or burner accounts. I block her so she can't see my story views :) now she's private, I dgaf, in a few days she'll be back public as craves attention from anyone. Hi double fanny Sal 👋
She’s going to have to block everyone then to get all Tattlers, like I’ve said before, she has no idea who on here might be someone she thinks is a genuine friend or family 😂

Reactions: 5
Talking of massive attention seekers from the Wirral - I didn’t realise Roxy Winstanley had a thread on here!

Reactions: 2
I’m blocked on my account lol but I searched her on a brand new account and she’s not showing up 🤔

Reactions: 1
Shes defo still there, she is literally blocking anyone who makes negative comments or questions her actions. Then when u block someone you can stop further accounts that person sets up from adding you.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.