Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she is, attention seeking again 🥱
My god, you've only just conceived and you're already moaning that you want pink steak & alcohol.
Ffs, give it a rest woman, we get it, you're pregnant 🤦🏻‍♀️

I've never quite known a woman of her age need so much attention.
It's nauseating.
She’s without a doubt one of the most attention seekers I’ve seen.

Considering she said she was broken by her miscarriage (which any women would be) it didn’t stop her posting on Instagram? Literally the day and next day after it happened she was posting! If that’s not going to stop her nothing will!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s without a doubt one of the most attention seekers I’ve seen.

Considering she said she was broken by her miscarriage (which any women would be) it didn’t stop her posting on Instagram? Literally the day and next day after it happened she was posting! If that’s not going to stop her nothing will!
I have thought this for a while.
Yes, everyone deals with loss differently, but I know for certain I'd not be posing for pics the day I lost my baby.

She has to get that validation from sleazy men even with all that going on.
What a sad way to live.

Attachments

• Wow
I have thought this for a while.
Yes, everyone deals with loss differently, but I know for certain I'd not be posing for pics the day I lost my baby.

She has to get that validation from sleazy men even with all that going on.
What a sad way to live.
Social media would have been the last thing on my mind, but she has an obsessive personality that is clear for all to see.

You’re right though she needs constant validation. I can’t be assed. I prefer to see life in real time not through a 7 inch screen. I’ve said it before Scott must have the patience of a saint, she is HARD work.

Reactions: 2
So she's pregnant.... if you hadn't heard! 🙄 She won't eat steak, soft cheese, take hot baths or drink a sip of wine but she's eating those crap Skinny Syrups by the bucket full!! She's a joke!

And she's gone up FOUR bra sizes at 16 weeks 🤥 I smell 🐂💩

I wish she'd stop moaning about not being able to drink or eat steak or how hard it is to see her body change.

duck off you melt, who gives a tit about any of that when you are having a baby.
Embrace it and stfu, my god she is so bloody insufferable.

• Haha

I wish she'd stop moaning about not being able to drink or eat steak or how hard it is to see her body change.

duck off you melt, who gives a tit about any of that when you are having a baby.
She will never embrace it and just enjoy being pregnant as she will have nothing to post then. God she's unbelievably vapid!!

Pamela Anderson impersonator from the front...... URM no!! Pamela actually has a personality and isn't self obsessed! Hence why she stopped posting in January!!

Reactions: 1
Why does she have to be ‘the best’ at literally everything? Highest unborn baby in the UK - is she for real? I’m embarrassed for her.

You wouldn’t touch her fella with a barge pole it you knew what snake he was. Do wonder if she knows his past
What’s the story with this then? If he shaved that beard off he’d look like a right little weasel. Is he a bad sl ag ?

Attachments

She's pathetic, she is like a teenage girl the way she goes on.
Pissed me off when she said she cried when she saw her body changing, bleeping hell does she not realise the number of women out there who would kill to see their bodies change & grow a baby.
She even hashtags #pregnancyboobs - duck off you attention seeking twit, all she is interested in is sleazy men salivating over her pics, hence why she keeps reposting pre pregnancy photos.
I used to really enjoy her account until I realised that everything she does is for validation.

She sounds interesting to follow but I really don't have space inside my head for another hole :rolleyes:

• Haha
She sounds interesting to follow but I really don't have space inside my head for another hole :rolleyes:
She’s a terrible culprit. This one pretends like she’s ‘genuine’ which is even worse. The others at least don’t even pretend.

• Heart
Been following her just to laugh at her train wreck life. Most attention seeking narcissist I've ever seen.

Hi, new to the thread, been following her for a while.

One thing I'll never understand about her is why she constantly has to show pictures of herself from when she was younger or as a baby? What does she think she is achieving by doing that? The look at me when I was young and had eyebrows, or the one she posted the other day from her prom or something? She's always posting pics from the past like she lives in the past. I swear no-one looks at old pictures of themselves from when they were a baby as much as she does!

Reactions: 5
She's pathetic, she is like a teenage girl the way she goes on.
Pissed me off when she said she cried when she saw her body changing, bleeping hell does she not realise the number of women out there who would kill to see their bodies change & grow a baby.
She even hashtags #pregnancyboobs - duck off you attention seeking twit, all she is interested in is sleazy men salivating over her pics, hence why she keeps reposting pre pregnancy photos.
I used to really enjoy her account until I realised that everything she does is for validation.
Haha check out her stories today. Body image and boobs.

Reactions: 1
I've followed her for a while and her life is an absolute sh1t show. I didn't think anyone else noticed as she usually just blocks any haters that say anything negative.....after she's screenshot and name and shamed them of course. How can a woman in her 30s be THAT obsessed with Harry potter and Disney. Jesus Christ grow up.

She has to have an opinion on EVERYTHING, Euros, politics, 9/11, someone dying. Anything that's in the news, she has to post about to seem relevant. Honestly how can anyone have the time for that much social media? Always posts the "goals" pictures with a man (usually has a top knot and beard), a blonde and 2 little blonde kids sat in some beautiful location. She's going to struggle getting to paradise on a cattle feed rep and truckers wage. I'm convinced she made him lock his insta so she could tag him and not worry about her "fans" clicking his bio and seeing he's a trucker. Absolutely nothing wrong with a trucker, those guys work hard. But hardly the doctor or pilot that "mummy win" had in mind. She spent that long thinking she deserved the best men, that all the half decent ones ended up married. She ended up with a trucker that leaves her on a mountain at any chance he gets. Fair play to him, he must have the patience of a saint to put up with her and her family. They all look as bad as each other.

She wants a baby so much, bet she won't be so keen when people want to take pics of the baby and not her. She'll hate that with a passion.

She's a walking, talking contradiction.
Yes, Roxy you have breasts, stop calling them boobs like a 5 year old and stop showing off your underwear like a bleeping teenager.

Forever taking photos or eye bleeping herself in the mirror.
Says boobs as bewbs too. She

Used to go out once in a blue moon cos she didn't want the hangover to stop her training every waking minute....but whines constantly about not being able to drink whilst pregnant. Have a day off soft arse

I've followed her for a while and her life is an absolute sh1t show. I didn't think anyone else noticed as she usually just blocks any haters that say anything negative.....after she's screenshot and name and shamed them of course. How can a woman in her 30s be THAT obsessed with Harry potter and Disney. Jesus Christ grow up.

She has to have an opinion on EVERYTHING, Euros, politics, 9/11, someone dying. Anything that's in the news, she has to post about to seem relevant. Honestly how can anyone have the time for that much social media? Always posts the "goals" pictures with a man (usually has a top knot and beard), a blonde and 2 little blonde kids sat in some beautiful location. She's going to struggle getting to paradise on a cattle feed rep and truckers wage. I'm convinced she made him lock his insta so she could tag him and not worry about her "fans" clicking his bio and seeing he's a trucker. Absolutely nothing wrong with a trucker, those guys work hard. But hardly the doctor or pilot that "mummy win" had in mind. She spent that long thinking she deserved the best men, that all the half decent ones ended up married. She ended up with a trucker that leaves her on a mountain at any chance he gets. Fair play to him, he must have the patience of a saint to put up with her and her family. They all look as bad as each other.

She wants a baby so much, bet she won't be so keen when people want to take pics of the baby and not her. She'll hate that with a passion.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.