Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m quite surprised that SMD would wanna hang with our Val though, because I get the impression SMD does at least have quite a healthy bank account from her “work” and is surely going to bust Val out immediately trying to make out that her PU handbags are the real deal.

Reactions: 10
Oh look "Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle twit' what a pair of inspirational boss witches they are (not), I can't imagine scary face Sophie has
I’m quite surprised that SMD would wanna hang with our Val though, because I get the impression SMD does at least have quite a healthy bank account from her “work” and is surely going to bust Val out immediately trying to make out that her PU handbags are the real deal.
no idea if shes any money as i omly new of her though val but shes deffo living around bootle/seaforth area! So she cant be that well off. Dno though youd think money would be the least of her worries considering shes got the two girls and sals meant to be in iso. But then again they both have clearly no priorities straight when vals got a kidney infection but still on the wine. 🙄😂 make me howl they do yeno they are so bleeping thick but just crave that attention they cant help but post. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Sorry I know this isn’t SMD thread but as it’s been mentioned a few times where are the assumptions that she’s got money from? Because her and her kids are head to toe in (fake) designer gear?

Reactions: 8
Sorry I know this isn’t SMD thread but as it’s been mentioned a few times where are the assumptions that she’s got money from? Because her and her kids are head to toe in (fake) designer gear?
My guess is being a 🚽 in Dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh look SMD back on the scene with her “private personal surgery” haha! Basically had her stuck on tennis balls replaced, now trying to act like she’s got an ass on her stick insect legs!! 😂😂 private personal surgery girlssss 😎😅 don’t know how miss anorexic thinks she’s going to pull off a bbl 😂 you can already see what she had done!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh look SMD back on the scene with her “private personal surgery” haha! Basically had her stuck on tennis balls replaced, now trying to act like she’s got an ass on her stick insect legs!! 😂😂 private personal surgery girlssss 😎😅 don’t know how miss anorexic thinks she’s going to pull off a bbl 😂 you can already see what she had done!!
Although all of these girls hve themselves to blame for looking so hideous and everyone commenting on it (us LOL 😂) but i feel soooo sad that theyve all ruined their natural beauty to become full of plstic and spend the rest of their lives chasing another dick to buy another ass to create a new personality like forever they will hve to do this! Sad imp but you all to blme girls. Same with hannah a
Elizabeth i really liked her years ago she just looks awful now 😞

Reactions: 5
My guess is being a 🚽 in Dubai
Hahaha I know that’s supposedly the source but that’s not what I meant, she looks like a woman to me & all the fake stuff makes me cringe. And now a poster above says she doesn’t even live in a decent area?

Reactions: 3
Hahaha I know that’s supposedly the source but that’s not what I meant, she looks like a woman to me & all the fake stuff makes me cringe. And now a poster above says she doesn’t even live in a decent area?
IMO They are all faking it to look like theyve made it!
in reality both are probably on UC in council houses and sponging off everyone just like Val!
everything will be financed, credit cards, klarna and the odd couple hundred ££ off some old man for a pot of their piss.
Social media is soooo fake i bet spending the day with ither of them would be cringe or bleeping boring! But they make it seem so fun and cultured in their stories. 😂

Reactions: 19
But they make it seem so fun and cultured in their stories.
Oh I dunno about that 🤣
They look like the kind of people that walk in when you’re in a restaurant and you hope and prey they don’t sit next to you. Not least because you wouldn’t be able to help yourself staring.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
SMD lives in Essex. Apparently she lived in a council house which her ex sugar daddy Jack bought. I don’t believe they are together any more.

I didn’t used to mind her even though she dressed her kids like Victorian dolls, she seemed like a loving mum. But the past couple of years she’s been a horror. This year she pissed off to Dubai for months and months with her kids and took them out of school. There were lots of occasions where she was obviously ‘working’ but her kids were there/in a hotel room. Not sure if they have actually returned to school or not now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
SMD lives in Essex. Apparently she lived in a council house which her ex sugar daddy Jack bought. I don’t believe they are together any more.

I didn’t used to mind her even though she dressed her kids like Victorian dolls, she seemed like a loving mum. But the past couple of years she’s been a horror. This year she pissed off to Dubai for months and months with her kids and took them out of school. There were lots of occasions where she was obviously ‘working’ but her kids were there/in a hotel room. Not sure if they have actually returned to school or not now.
I'm loving this thread atm but Victorian Dolls has killed me 💀 I miss them days.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I dunno about that 🤣
They look like the kind of people that walk in when you’re in a restaurant and you hope and prey they don’t sit next to you. Not least because you wouldn’t be able to help yourself staring.
No your totally right i meant they think they look fun and cultured 😂

Reactions: 2
no idea if shes any money as i omly new of her though val but shes deffo living around bootle/seaforth area! So she cant be that well off. Dno though youd think money would be the least of her worries considering shes got the two girls and sals meant to be in iso. But then again they both have clearly no priorities straight when vals got a kidney infection but still on the wine. 🙄😂 make me howl they do yeno they are so bleeping thick but just crave that attention they cant help but post. 🤦🏼‍♀️
😂😂😂 fuckinell girl just cos someone lives in bootle /seaforth doesn’t mean they’re skint!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All the fake designer.. yuck.
I think they look like broke wannabes.
Three bleeping messes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eeeee she sounds horrid. I saw her kids bending themselves out of shape on some yacht with old men on board. Shame on these women!
I hope someone somewhere is looking out for those kids, as looks like they’ve been around a lot of unsavoury people and frankly dangerous. Poor girls 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂 fuckinell girl just cos someone lives in bootle /seaforth doesn’t mean they’re skint!
😂 😂 😂 im from bootle myself love i didnt mean it that way at all i meant more they seem to be trying to portray they live these big fancy lifestyles but are just like any one of us in reality and i certainly dont live like they do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.