Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really put on that post about her kids starting school?? Was she even there when that happened??? Will this not be their first week? And she’s getting bummed in Mykonos :S

Reactions: 10
She’s not allowed to live with her kids so there is no way she will be allowed to take them out the country!

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen the man in front of her in that street she was walking down? I reckon she's with him...her 3rd eye told me 🤣!!

Buying shells for your kids from places you don't take them... sure they'd rather be there collecting them themselves. 🙄 useless and worse type of human
I just came to say this! He definitely looks like he is with her otherwise he would move further out of her way. He matches the shadow in the pic she posted the other day too.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Anyone seen the man in front of her in that street she was walking down? I reckon she's with him...her 3rd eye told me 🤣!!

Buying shells for your kids from places you don't take them... sure they'd rather be there collecting them themselves. 🙄 useless and worse type of human
bless. The fishy stench from the shells remind them of their mum. Sure they’d rather a holiday with you than a €1 shell Valerie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Actually he does match the shadow lol
The wave in the hair can be seen in the shadow 🤣 bizarrely

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just came to say this! He definitely looks like he is with her otherwise he would move further out of her way. He matches the shadow in the pic she posted the other day too.
Poor bloke is probably FBI and Interpols most wanted and Sals dropped him in it. He probably has a target on his back from the Mexican Carter.
*Cartel*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sasuage gob is definitely on a job

Look at how shady she is being while filming .. ooh can't film that way incase I happen to get my punter in shot 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She said she was hoping to go to St Tropez with ‘someone special’
So the real story is that she wants to go to St Tropez for her birthday but is hinting for “someone special” to go with aka advertising the job for a punter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dumpy arms 😂😂😂😂 She's clearly not fussy, whatever gets her a free holiday and a side salad 🤢
She’s thick as tit because it’s very clear she’s not with friends and she’s only with one other person as theres 2 wine glasses on that table today and as soon as I saw that video I thought it was very obvious she was with that man walking in front. I wouldn’t have even posted that video if I didn’t want people to know. I’m sure he’s also saying something to her.

And the video when she was showing whatever those marks were on her arms and legs you can hear an American accent in the background, may be a TV but who goes to Mykonos and watches TV.

Reactions: 11
I have some tea 🙊 has anyone been watching Married At First Sight ?

She’s been sliding into Ant’s inbox 🙊 don’t ask me how I know, I can’t say but honestly I’m not even shocked!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
B5FA8A41-F66C-4C41-98B4-E0966FE5B999.jpeg

Trying to throw us off the scent Val but we know that’s just a randomer you’ve asked for a photo with 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 764721
Trying to throw us off the scent Val but we know that’s just a randomer you’ve asked for a photo with 🤣
Hilarious. I was looking at this guys Instagram earlier he’s on a lads holiday.

Howeveeeerrr….. she’s in the videos on his mates story 😮 they’re all recording her on their phones in the car and laughing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.