Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s unreal isn’t she ?? like a major show , imagine your friends or sister going on like that? I have swapped and changed my opinion on the Mam and yes she is an enabler but maybe she is the only constant thing the kids have in their life, their Ma’s a junkie like for real and sells her hole for drugs , Lisa probably hates her but has to put up with her as and when she decides to throw a few crumbs her kids way. Who is she living her life for though ? Like really ?

Reactions: 8
I reckon Sal’s mum looks on those kids as a second chance and is quite happy to be their mother.
1 million per cent agree with this. If sal sorts herself out where does that leave no life Lisa?

Reactions: 5
I'm so confused about these specific places, Tulum, Miami and Mykonos, are these places for influencers ? What is so special about these places? Do they have less restrictions ?

Reactions: 2
Looks like she’s put her tits in a carrier bag tonight 😬

Also the man she’s with has put on his story that she’s his m8t/ client. I reckon she’s at that party to work. He’s got a bunch of prossies to go so his mates get a shag

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Them trousers are meant to accentuate your curves and they make her look even more like a brick loooool

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thats Sals daughter in sophies insta picture and the tag goes to what i assume is N’s instagram…. In the profile bio the name on it is N!
Worst part yet…… N follows sal on instagram!!😱
** first post but long term stalker 🤪 hey girls**

• Wow
Reactions: 35
N doesn’t follow Sal. It’s says Sal follows her but when you check Sals followers N isn’t one of them

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.