Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how you can blame covid for the camper van holiday never happening….. oh that’s right it was never happening anyway.

Children under a certain age don’t need covid tests to travel so that would be another lie. She just can’t be arsed to do anything with the kids that extends past a few hours

Reactions: 16
Sallie did also say she was taking them away for the 6 weeks holiday, when they didn’t have school. She’s also said on more than one occasion that she takes them out of school to travel as she’s not a conformist. Seems she is when it suits 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
Lisa the enabler has spoken
Lisa is probably just doing a Val i.e. publicly defending a lifestyle that deep down she hates. Just like her woman daughter’s claims to be ‘happiest she’s ever been’, Lisa is of course ‘happy’ that Val abandoned her own children and continues to go on holiday only when the kids can’t go.

No parent in their right mind (whether they see their kids once a week or 7 days a week) would pick a holiday over their kids, but Val does every time, not even Lisa will believe that’s okay.

For all Val knows, Lisa could be on this thread saying all the things we do and she’d never know- Lisa gets her revenge by coming on Tattle whilst pretending to Val she’s never heard of it or wouldn’t know how to find it etc 😆😆🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
I reckon Sal’s mum looks on those kids as a second chance and is quite happy to be their mother.

Reactions: 12
She blocked
Lisa is probably just doing a Val i.e. publicly defending a lifestyle that deep down she hates. Just like her woman daughter’s claims to be ‘happiest she’s ever been’, Lisa is of course ‘happy’ that Val abandoned her own children and continues to go on holiday only when the kids can’t go.

No parent in their right mind (whether they see their kids once a week or 7 days a week) would pick a holiday over their kids, but Val does every time, not even Lisa will believe that’s okay.

For all Val knows, Lisa could be on this thread saying all the things we do and she’d never know- Lisa gets her revenge by coming on Tattle whilst pretending to Val she’s never heard of it or wouldn’t know how to find it etc 😆😆🤣🤣
I'M LISA

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s a disgrace. I’d give anything to have kids, yet she was blessed with them and fucks them off at every opportunity. Vile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Get on this my sis was on her flight this morning she was with a fella sat few rows down ! Anywayyyyyy a woman collapsed on the flight and ‘slaggy axl’ started laughing .. someone said that’s a bit in-appropriate and the fella started mouthing of ‘calm down’ ..
just reporting for ya

I’ll keep any live footage coming 😂
I need more info! Who was this man, what did he look like, his approximate age, was he old?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
bleeping Lisa probably wants to keep the kids so encourages Sal to duck off at any given moment. Probably for the best.

I need to know more plane man deets!

She’s just as bad as stinky Sallie, probably in it for the money for looking after the girls, it must sicken her that their dads are actually more in their lives than Sallie!
I reckon Lisa the enabler is getting foster rates for the kids.

Reactions: 22
They are in school…and they need dropping off and picking up! And then taking care of in the evenings, nights and weekends. Being a parent isn’t restricted to term times ffs!! What a bleeping dick!
How's she defending sals parenting skills haha 🤣🤣🤣 any wonder sals a bombscare who runs from responsibility with an enabler like her ma!

Reactions: 7
The fact that Val ‘feels’ no guilt about going on holiday constantly says to me that she’s emotionally unwell. In fact she’s emotionally dead. Those girls are going to end up really screwed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Sals mum gets a lot of benefit money for looking after her kids full time? Which is why she is happy to support her whoring herself around the world?

The fact that Val ‘feels’ no guilt about going on holiday constantly says to me that she’s emotionally unwell. In fact she’s emotionally dead. Those girls are going to end up really screwed up.
Imo the alternative is they grow up like SMD kids. Those girls are best off well away from val.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Sals mum gets a lot of benefit money for looking after her kids full time? Which is why she is happy to support her whoring herself around the world?
If she hascan SGO in place then she won't gey as much as foster carers

I see Natwest Val is back asking g for tips on crypto coin

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.