Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t have all of her tattoos by that one guy. One of my mates did one of her tattoos around 2012/2013 if I remember correctly. She’s a bleeping state.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree with all the comments about SMD and how her girls behave, it’s shocking.
One thing in SMD’s favour though is she seems to actually love her daughters (albeit she shows it in a warped way).

I don’t believe Val loves her kids, I think if she could go abroad and afford to stay abroad she would and that’s not love IMO. The scruff treats parenting like it’s a hobby

Reactions: 13
SMD children are not safe in any way, shape or form.

At least Sallies are

Reactions: 19
SMD children are not safe in any way, shape or form.

At least Sallies are
Agreed but not because Sallie is keeping them safe, it’s because a court order prevents her from exploiting them as well as social services removing them from her care.
When they are with Sallie she actually puts them in danger (driving and using her phone and tagging places they are etc.)

Reactions: 14
It’s on SMD story and grid girl x
So is N the one in the Burberry dress?

Sad for all these kids involved. SMD and Sal's. A 12th birthday party in Boujee? Seriously? She tried to blow the sparkler out, where is the pink Unicorn cake from Asda and a sleepover at home with her best school friends? Instead they are posing all over an adult gaff looking over sexualised. Knocks me sick, bleeping disgusting.

Reactions: 40
So is N the one in the Burberry dress?

Sad for all these kids involved. SMD and Sal's. A 12th birthday party in Boujee? Seriously? She tried to blow the sparkler out, where is the pink Unicorn cake from Asda and a sleepover at home with her best school friends? Instead they are posing all over an adult gaff looking over sexualised. Knocks me sick, bleeping disgusting.
Yeah.

absolutely. It’s disgraceful they don’t deserve to have these kids

Reactions: 11
She’s just embarassing herself now banging on about how she’s well off doesn’t need a man blah blah blah, looking down on the rest of us with “normal” jobs.
She’s got no more to show for herself than anyone else I know and she lives in an average house in an average area.
She acts like she’s a multimillionaire and she couldn’t be further from it. Wasn’t she done for benefit fraud like 5 mins ago?
My job might be boring to her but i’d rather sit at a desk than get my fanny out to minging sleazy men to pay my bills.
Yeah, doesn’t need a man but needed to go on benefits when she split with her man 🤣🤣 and then decided to stay on those benefits fraudulently……….aye what an absolute boss babe!!

Sal, my husband died when our 3 kids were little and I managed to continue TC of B without benefits……..managed to keep my kids & my home too #justsaying

Oh and also Sal, just booked to take my children to the canaries in November……..means taking them out of school but hey ho……..imagine claiming to be ‘non conformist’ and anti our education system and then use it as an excuse as to why you’re away leaving your kids AGAIN. So glad that I don’t just say my kids are well travelled, I actually take them travelling 🤣🤣

poor kids were expecting 6 weeks in Ibiza that for some reason didn’t pan out 🤭

(I also took my kids to Valencia in the school holidays)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah, doesn’t need a man but needed to go on benefits when she split with her man 🤣🤣 and then decided to stay on those benefits fraudulently……….aye what an absolute boss babe!!

Sal, my husband died when our 3 kids were little and I managed to continue TC of B without benefits……..managed to keep my kids & my home too #justsaying

Oh and also Sal, just booked to take my children to the canaries in November……..means taking them out of school but hey ho……..imagine claiming to be ‘non conformist’ and anti our education system and then use it as an excuse as to why you’re away leaving your kids AGAIN. So glad that I don’t just say my kids are well travelled, I actually take them travelling 🤣🤣

poor kids were expecting 6 weeks in Ibiza that for some reason didn’t pan out 🤭

(I also took my kids to Valencia in the school holidays)
If sal was gifted a 7 night holiday with the kids she would find some excuse not to take them, she needs to cut the bullshit and just own up that she cant be arsed with them 😏

She would be the poorest person in mykonos, I bet shes sleeping on the beach and whatever room she can get for the night from a punter. It's full of glamorous people, who in their right bleeping mind would pay for Sal, 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand who is paying to sleep with either of them?
Am I being stupid?
I just don’t see what they could be doing that well, to afford (or pretend to afford) to live that kind of life (they portray🙄) 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.