Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ain’t part of the rat race? Jesus she IS the bloody rat race 🤪

How does she square this off with the constant begging messages she sends her Only Fans followers on a free trial. Paying her bills relies entirely on strangers on the internet paying to see her squirt urine around the room. Fucks sake she makes me howl.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
What do we think this is today then? She ‘can’t believe she’s missing it’……no ones forced you to fly to Mykonos and leave your children yet again you absolute twit!
What is she missing?

1)Ok so I can't believe I've missed 2 Lives from Ratbag now. Gutted.
2) who was the man on the plane?
3) her toenails looks like witches fingernails.
4) is she walking round Mykonos on her own? Sad little cunty.
5) Lisa knows she brought up a twit of a daughter. So she's trying to bring up her granddaughters as a second chance.

Reactions: 12
tit hair extensions
Screenshot_20210911-134917_Instagram.jpg

Tomorrow we shall see Val. Proper fucked up Val.
Screenshot_20210912-150002_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I can only hope she’s going up a flight of stairs and she misses one. trying to catch herself as she falls, she lifts her foot at just the wrong height, causing her toenail to lift because she’s got them too bloody long. 😈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Friendly reminder Sal; pimp nails/coke nails are usually the pinky finger not the big toe FYI

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Financial freedom ✅
Child freedom ✅
Toenail clippers freedom ✅
Cancelled campervan holiday freedom ✅

Thrush freedom ❌
Choc ice body freedom ❌
Ali express freedom ❌
Vegas face tattoo freedom ❌
Cocaine freedom ❌

Can't have it all eh Sal?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She blocked

I'M LISA
😆😆😆😆
Rant incoming 😂

The thing is the amount of ‘friends’ and family Val has pissed off, she’ll never know who on here actually knows her vs strangers who don’t. That means Lisa and e.g. happy PT could be on here agreeing she is a woman and a useless mother (like the rest of us) but she would never know because they decide not to share inside knowledge. It must be awful to be Val and not know if anyone around you has any respect for you!

I can guarantee my friends or family aren’t on tattle talking about my parenting skills, not because I’m perfect but because I haven’t dumped my children like they are rubbish to be taken out once a week!

Sallie will get her karma as I’ve said before. In fact, arguably she already is, she lives one of the loneliest lives I’ve seen from a person on tattle, pretending that being paid to be used and abused by a man makes it okay.

I actually do respect Sex work when women use it to further their own lives or put food in their children’s bellies but Val isn’t doing it for that- clearly Lisa is the one providing everything her children need (except for their actual mother) without Val’s help. When you see a woman being dependent on men just so they can buy blag gear, nah, not for me !!!!!

In years to come (because she is doing nothing to better her, or more importantly her children’s lives) she won’t remember what she spent the cash on but guaranteed she will remember the multiple men puffing away on top of her (including men that the rest of us wouldn’t touch, tea bag wrinkly ball sacks and all).

Good luck for your future Val, you’re going to need it! If you think tattle ‘trolls’ are bad for calling your behaviour out, wait until you’re sat in front of Nirvana and Savannah calling you out for abandoning them, you won’t be able to use the excuse of ‘jealous trolls’ then (that’s if they even speak to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.