Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dinner looked like prison slop 🤢
Never seen anything less Spanish tbh
That dinner looked like prison slop 🤢
Why has she emptied microwave rice into a pan?? No microwave?? Personally I use authentic Spanish rice, wouldn’t buy that shite………thought she was going non processed? 🧐

also, anyone else remember when she criticised mums buying their kids uniforms from the Asda? I spy a George hanger 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She needs to put the wine down and get some sleep …or she will be over the drink drive limit on the school run in the morning 🥴🥴

Reactions: 5
whoa wait is this a thing. I don’t do this, it’s never occurred to me to wash stuff before Anyone wears it. Now I’m here questioning my full life and my upbringing 😂😂
I wash everything before its worn, you don’t know how many people have had their grubby hands on it or how long it was in a dusty warehouse.

My mum and nan always did it, is it weird? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wash everything before its worn, you don’t know how many people have had their grubby hands on it or how long it was in a dusty warehouse.

My mum and nan always did it, is it weird? 🤣
Nope I have always done it too 👍
Back to Val, is she really saying that she dresses he kid in Gucci but can’t pay back Bella? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Why has she emptied microwave rice into a pan?? No microwave?? Personally I use authentic Spanish rice, wouldn’t buy that shite………thought she was going non processed? 🧐

also, anyone else remember when she criticised mums buying their kids uniforms from the Asda? I spy a George hanger 🤣🤣
My son has a gucci coat (don’t shoot me I don’t do only fans; also have full custody) but the paper tag on his was definitely white, not yellow like that gucci tag, haven’t seen a yellow/cream gucci tag👀 not convinced it’s real 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

She’s been Cheetham Hill today hasn’t she for that body warmer.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s been Cheetham Hill today hasn’t she for that body warmer.
Defo has 😂😂😂 she couldn't afford a primark anorak the scruff. Although I'd rather my kid wear that than bleeping gucci, Givenchy etc it screams CHAV!!!!!

My son has a gucci coat (don’t shoot me I don’t do only fans; also have full custody) but the paper tag on his was definitely white, not yellow like that gucci tag, haven’t seen a yellow/cream gucci tag👀 not convinced it’s real 🙄
Save your dough girl and get to zara, h&m 😂😂😂😂😂😂

100% she would tip an iceland microwave meal into a pan and pretend she slaved over a hot stove cooking it from scratch. I bet she uses pure cocaine as seasoning and weed as herbs 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she spends the early evening before her 5 year old goes back to school taking a bath herself and supping wine? I’m just winding down after spending the evening with my 4 year old, fed her, bathed her, did some puzzles, read a couple of books and tucked her in. Didn’t have time to post countless selfies and have a bath myself yet. Strange parent her, her kid is clearly having all that night before school prep elsewhere by someone else. And we’re jealous of her?? 🤣🤣And Sal, he’s a dog, they’re known for loving humans & wanting to cuddle in. No big achievement.
That poor dog....imagine if it could speak right now😢😢😢 he would have an easier life in kabul right now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Then SW’s are fake too! The insole is different and the butterfly wings are bleeping huge on the fakes 🤣
22FE301F-1117-49BF-9945-F3F896C6CC88.jpeg

C514650D-E3E3-4DBC-BCC0-434F9E43CF45.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.