Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My lo has chose everything herself, including what I deem horrifically basic ‘frozen’ school shoes, because she comes before my ego.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She's a bad woman! I mean I've said it before and I'll say it again.... who cares what that child wears! Yes we all love our children to look nice, smart and clean but f me !! She is deluded !
The kids won't care, parent will thinks she's daft as she's a child and it'll be ruined and the staff will probably think she's a dull twit putting that on a child!! I mean if she was 18 it's different... she would look after it, have it for years!
Daft bint !

Also why haven't we seen her eldest outfit ?? Can only afford to splash out on one at a time is it?

Reactions: 13
Remember when she said she was going to Tulum to work so her children can go to private school?! 😂 I actually remember her saying that - she was in the taxi with Bella (who she had just borrowed £800 from for her plane ticket!) doing a live… wonder what Bella thought of her bullshit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Then SW’s are fake too! The insole is different and the butterfly wings are bleeping huge on the fakes 🤣
View attachment 740859
View attachment 740860
Shes a bleeping woman ain't she, I'd have more respect if she had George at asda shoes 😂😂😂😂😂

Who the duck is she trying to impress. I bet the mums piss themselves if they knew who axl was, saying that, sal might come to the school gates equipped with scissors if anyone pisses her off ✂✂✂✂✂

My lo has chose everything herself, including what I deem horrifically basic ‘frozen’ school shoes, because she comes before my ego.
Same! My boy wanted a coat from sainsburys with green dinosaurs on which I gladly bought..not what I would choose but he loved it and he is a KID, not some fuckinh accessory which those kids are to Stabby

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Everything item of clothing is knock off and fake like every part of her body. I understand why people buy fake however its made in worse sweatshops than primark stuff.

Reactions: 14
Omg the rice! That's absolutely killed me off 🤣

Also why is she taking photos of her kids school clothes and putting it on Insta. How strange. She's trying to show off so much. Very spiritual of you Val!

Reactions: 19
I like what Chelsea Ferguson says, that all these insta huns who are out buying designer bags/shoes etc are the ones who are still renting and have no savings towards a house deposit etc.
it’s cringey as duck getting all this, quite clearly fake, designer tit, driving round in a rented car. She’s clearly on at least a bit of money - Sal, drive a basic run around for a year, buy from normal clothes shops, stop eating out all the time, stop snorting, and in a year you might have a deposit for your own house!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Poor child. Talk about attracting attention and making an entrance! She’s going to be ridiculed at school. Sal thinks she’s doing everything right. She couldn’t be more wrong. Imagine what they think of her at school.

Reactions: 8
Typical selfish 'Narc' Mum trying to impress others and doesn't give 2 shits about her kids and the repercussions 😤 School mums can be a right bunch of 'judge judey's they were probs nudging each other when her youngest rocked up decked out like a christmas tree 😂 she will never ever change 🤔 can you imagine her turning up at parents evening, would love to be a fly on the wall ???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shes a bleeping woman ain't she, I'd have more respect if she had George at asda shoes 😂😂😂😂😂

Who the duck is she trying to impress. I bet the mums piss themselves if they knew who axl was, saying that, sal might come to the school gates equipped with scissors if anyone pisses her off ✂✂✂✂✂

Same! My boy wanted a coat from sainsburys with green dinosaurs on which I gladly bought..not what I would choose but he loved it and he is a KID, not some fuckinh accessory which those kids are to Stabby
I love a dinosaur coat. My little girl has chosen with with forest animals all over it…….it’s so cute! I like little ones to be little ones, blink and they’ll be too old for such things. Sallie doesn’t appreciate this, her ego and materialistic vibe can’t let her enjoy such things. I couldn’t believe how little her youngest was when she lost them (presumably 3 nearly 4) and when it suited her in tulum she told the truth and admitted she only had fortnightly contact. I can’t imagine being away from my 4 year old……….to think Sallie claims tulum/Miami was her living her best life!!?!?! Speaks volumes really. She’s a terrible mum and no amount of (fake) designer gear can ever make up for being absent for any of your child’s formative years.

Reactions: 13
Gucci coat for a 6 year old that will get wrecked within 2 weeks of her being back at school? Ridiculous waste of money. Overcompensating at its finest!!

I’d die thinking that I was buying wasteful tit that my kids will grow out of in months instead of saving or investing so they don’t have to work as hard as I do in the future. She will have nothing for her kids when they are old enough to go to uni or move into their own homes or learn to drive. Instead she’s spent money on shoes and jackets that will get wrecked. I honestly can’t stand her

If you are a serious business woman / man / person (or Boss witch Babe :rolleyes:) earning 17k a month on OF then you aren't renting or in social housing. You're not leasing a Range from Enterprise. You're not spunking £900 on a Gucci coat for your kids school coat.
You're also not ordering blag / knock off from Ali Express to pass it off as the real thing cos you are desperate to be seen as rich.
Image is everything to Sal & all she wants is to be desired by Men, for Women to be jealous of her & to be seen to have the best of everything & come across as better than everyone else.
You can tell that she doesn't have much experience of being a real, hands on Mum. Designer shoes ?! My Children are going to School today in Asda shoes cos i have to buy a new pair every frigging term (i seriously do no know what they do to them !!) same with Coats - one from Next & one from Sainsburys. Neither them nor me are absolutely arsed in the slightest.
What i am arsed about though, is that i know for sure that not one parent in that playground has seen me online behaving like a twit, or seen my fanny for the price of a school dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Me and my husband both had nothing growing up (mum's and dad's on benefits etc..) and it didn't do us any harm whatsoever in fact quite the opposite, you appreciate everything you have, we saved £25k in 2 years to put down on our house 😁 my son is 7 now and he wants for nothing but within reason he does chores around the house to get nice things 😍 he has designer wear but from TK Maxx or offers on the internet, he has nice holidays we work hard to pay for, we also put £70 a month between us in 2 ISA's for when he is 18 and can be put towards Uni etc... I doubt Sal will have been saving any money for her kids just wasting it away on gawdy looking designer tit that's impressing nobody - what an utter disgrace and tit show she is I would be embarrassed if she was my mum and the kids will resent her when they are older if not already #Narcmumsneverchange 😤😤😤

• Heart
Goddddd she’s so boring I even forgot to come on here 😩😩😩😩😩
House debate : I think the fridge is upstairs cos it’s a maisonette
Kids clothes: Sal dress sense screams Paul’s boutique

• Haha
Thing is with people like her who rely on only fans for income is that they are literally living hand to mouth each month as they never know how much they will earn. She offers so many free trails that i seriously doubt she has any paid subscribers and having seen her version of sexy i doubt she is selling much private content

Reactions: 7
I know lots of people on Instagram who sell FM products from home, one girl in particular started it to make an extra £100 a month as she has two kids and she has now given up her full time job and manages thousands of people, makes an absolute fortune in commission, has just moved into a £400k house, drives a Range Rover and her husband a Merc that the company pay for, she is a hustler and works very hard and is the absolute definition of a ‘Boss witch’, her social media is informative and full of positivity, she is also a lovely person who will help anyone make money 😀
Sal could be a ‘Boss witch’ but unfortunately there is nothing nice, relatable or even likeable about her and she hasn’t got a hussle in her 🤣 if you think getting your boobs and fanny out for a load of sweaty pervs and putting it all over the internet is a ‘Boss witch’ then you need to get some serious bloody help it’s degrading and is certainly not an example to be setting two impressionable young girls 😩😩 get in the real world and get a real job and some bloody dignity 👍

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.