Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know lots of people on Instagram who sell FM products from home, one girl in particular started it to make an extra £100 a month as she has two kids and she has now given up her full time job and manages thousands of people, makes an absolute fortune in commission, has just moved into a £400k house, drives a Range Rover and her husband a Merc that the company pay for, she is a hustler and works very hard and is the absolute definition of a ‘Boss witch’, her social media is informative and full of positivity, she is also a lovely person who will help anyone make money 😀
Sal could be a ‘Boss witch’ but unfortunately there is nothing nice, relatable or even likeable about her and she hasn’t got a hussle in her 🤣 if you think getting your boobs and fanny out for a load of sweaty pervs and putting it all over the internet is a ‘Boss witch’ then you need to get some serious bloody help it’s degrading and is certainly not an example to be setting two impressionable young girls 😩😩 get in the real world and get a real job and some bloody dignity 👍
I know a lady in real life who sells tropic (another MLM really) and she is an absolute queen ❤ shes regularly in the top 10 sellers in the uk and wins the holidays etc. She's met Susie and Alan sugar numerous times! She's done so well because she's amazing with people 🙏🏻 she has an absolutely beaut home that her and her husband designed and built from scratch with a swimming pool 😲 and a whole room dedicated to her topic .. it's got a balcony 😍 I'm not jealous of this lady in the slightest .. I'm impressed and in awe! 👌

What I find with Sallie is that she has her moments but she isn't actually likeable at the end of the day and it's mostly because of how she treats people! She has called herself a self confessed witch for years! With only fans she won't have a loyal following because she doesn't properly connect with people. She's just so insincere with everything she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not a chance she’s paid £900 for a coat, that fake on Ali express would have been no more than £30.

Not a chance she’s paid £150 for SW’s.
Again, probs spent no more than £25 on the knock off pair.

Here’s the real SW’s on Cricket Mini me - not the massive winged ones S has gone into school in today 🤣
157E4CF3-2E6A-4D63-AD31-26E6EDC8DD99.jpeg

The only thing that isn’t fake is that hideous Billieblush bag

Reactions: 9
She posted this not long after I mentioned the parteeeeeyyy

Sal - what you share is BOOORRRRING and if you don't end up having a housewarming with a marquee and DJ it's cus you've got no actual mates 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
She posted this not long after I mentioned the parteeeeeyyy

Sal - what you share is BOOORRRRING and if you don't end up having a housewarming with a marquee and DJ it's cus you've got no actual mates 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her mates must think she’s nuts with all the fake flexing.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else earn 17k a month and have no blinds/curtains and only lightbulbs as lights? 😂😂
Total scruff, I bet she strips naked in front of the windows to attract extra subs for OF 😂😂😂😂
I feel so sorry for her neighbours, if she moved next to me I'd be reporting her to the police every night.

💃🏻 Housewarming Saturday 🎉🎉

📢 AAAAAYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Probably fit about 5 people in her house 😂😂😂😂😂😂 not like she had 5 actual mates

Not a chance she’s paid £900 for a coat, that fake on Ali express would have been no more than £30.

Not a chance she’s paid £150 for SW’s.
Again, probs spent no more than £25 on the knock off pair.

Here’s the real SW’s on Cricket Mini me - not the massive winged ones S has gone into school in today 🤣
View attachment 741330

The only thing that isn’t fake is that hideous Billieblush bag
Guarantee Lisa paid for them as well, not a chance sal would put her hand in her pocket, she has crab sticks and starters to save for 🐠🐟

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know lots of people on Instagram who sell FM products from home, one girl in particular started it to make an extra £100 a month as she has two kids and she has now given up her full time job and manages thousands of people, makes an absolute fortune in commission, has just moved into a £400k house, drives a Range Rover and her husband a Merc that the company pay for, she is a hustler and works very hard and is the absolute definition of a ‘Boss witch’, her social media is informative and full of positivity, she is also a lovely person who will help anyone make money 😀
Sal could be a ‘Boss witch’ but unfortunately there is nothing nice, relatable or even likeable about her and she hasn’t got a hussle in her 🤣 if you think getting your boobs and fanny out for a load of sweaty pervs and putting it all over the internet is a ‘Boss witch’ then you need to get some serious bloody help it’s degrading and is certainly not an example to be setting two impressionable young girls 😩😩 get in the real world and get a real job and some bloody dignity 👍
Ewwwwwww MLM not cool 😩😬😬😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
How can you call yourself private when the whole world has seen your vagina 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So, is she going to this or having a house warming party?
Or is she going on a campervan holiday or getting her teeth done? Oh no, they were things she had “booked” in August, not September 🤦🏼‍♀️
4BC5EFA9-E666-4F0E-9F68-3B819015E0B8.png

• Haha
So, is she going to this or having a house warming party?
Or is she going on a campervan holiday or getting her teeth done? Oh no, they were things she had “booked” in August, not September 🤦🏼‍♀️
View attachment 741769
Imagine telling ‘friends’ to keep their diary free only to duck them off/have no intention of hosting an event. She’s such a weirdo.

also, imagine your kids having gone back to school and you then take off for the weekend, lets be honest, 4pm start means getting ready and out for pre drinks early doors Saturday and 4am Sunday close means the day is written off for Sal 🤣🤣

my lo started school today and I can’t wait for Saturday to spend with her 🥰

Reactions: 11
Her mum will be in receipt of a substantial amount for those two kids , so I would say they are quite fluid

that said , Sal has a penchant for Ali express and DHL gate , and as others have found , the stuff is potentially fake . Very sad the need to portray you are throwing about that much money . Up the M&S school coats I say !

Reactions: 7
I just don't understand her mentality whatsoever?? I have a Mulberry Bag & Purse which are both authentic I bought from a pre-loved designer website years ago when I started a new job, I walk round in Primark gear and get a buzz if someone asks me where my top was from - £5 in Primark, I love getting bargains and saving money on things 😉 she is clearly lacking something somewhere to be buying/portraying this lifestyle - it's pretty sad 🤔

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.