Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the poor childs going to walk into school looking like a cheap fake designer boutique chewed her up and spat her out! Setting the bar high when next year she’ll only be able to afford next/primark like the rest of us single mums who actually work hard for every penny we get.

Reactions: 16
Sal is now so dull this thread has become a is it high school/secondary school thread.

It’s Seniors in Liverpool. FYI.
Your the only other person on here that's said seniors like me haha was starting to think am I a wool or what 🤣 it goes, infants, juniors,seniors 🤷‍♀️

What's with all the "house spotless" posts ?? So it bleeping should be val cos there's only you living in it haha

Reactions: 8
‘House spotless’

Followed by clothes strewn everywhere haha

put yourself and your cheap underwear in the bin Sal

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I grew up in SE (Outskirts of London suburbs) and the local schools were called XXXX (usually the area) high school. Posher schools were called secondary’s. I just googled, a lot of them are now academy’s whatever they are
so I’m posh 🤣 first time for everything
I have noticed a lot of academy’s popping up over the last few years!!

Reactions: 3
Omg the poor childs going to walk into school looking like a cheap fake designer boutique chewed her up and spat her out! Setting the bar high when next year she’ll only be able to afford next/primark like the rest of us single mums who actually work hard for every penny we get.
Spunking Lisa's money she has to look after the kids, I bet she ain't seen them once this week

Reactions: 6
If I’m ever having a bad day I remind myself that Sallie has to crop or photoshop every picture to disguise the fact that her actual dog’s name is tattooed on her face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I love my dog but I certainly wouldn’t have ‘Pumpkin’ tattooed on the side of my face 😳 imagine an actually grown up woman walking round with their dog’s name on the side of their face?? 🤭#baffling 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has anyone ever gotten to the bottom of the age old question that is… who the duck is Dane?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Why was she pretending to cook for others, it's only her in her one bedroomed flat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love my dog but I certainly wouldn’t have ‘Pumpkin’ tattooed on the side of my face 😳 imagine an actually grown up woman walking round with their dog’s name on the side of their face?? 🤭#baffling 😬😬
I have two dogs called brandy and gin! I I think people may think I’m alcoholic if I had their names tattooed on my face 😂😂

Why was she pretending to cook for others, it's only her in her one bedroomed flat
It also looks like shes emptied packet rice into a pan 😂🤢🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So. Recent thoughts. When you share stories you can choose what accounts to post it to (I have various burners 🤣😁) and you can post to multiple accounts at once so I do wonder whether the fun times with happyhealthyfuckmeimsalspal are shared across all her accounts but HHPT only sees them on her personal acct as she’s blocked from the other one so she can’t see all the mental on the account we look at? Oh, actually, HHPT isn’t a follower on her public account, which is interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think about this at least once a week. WHO THE duck IS DANE.
Someone must know. And if they do, they must come on here and spill the tea.
Writing is quite easy to cover up with another tattoo, but she is choosing not to...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So she spends the early evening before her 5 year old goes back to school taking a bath herself and supping wine? I’m just winding down after spending the evening with my 4 year old, fed her, bathed her, did some puzzles, read a couple of books and tucked her in. Didn’t have time to post countless selfies and have a bath myself yet. Strange parent her, her kid is clearly having all that night before school prep elsewhere by someone else. And we’re jealous of her?? 🤣🤣And Sal, he’s a dog, they’re known for loving humans & wanting to cuddle in. No big achievement.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.