Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I thought it was some shite white party, but it’s a Christening?! No way!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The only people that show off that much designer stuff like that are people who have temporary money, money who have just started getting money or people who buy fake stuff. Rarely does someone with decent money constantly show off like that. They have nice things but don’t feel the need to justify it to everyone.
she probably went to a market yesterday.

Reactions: 29
That Christening party looked astonishing. I was laughing so hard at the pictures behind the decks like she is at a superclub in Ibiza, mate it's some sort of community hall....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
come on don’t lie you wouldn’t rather a metro than a range rover at all 🤣🤣🤣
Why would I say it if I didn't ? Got not reason to come on the internet and just say random things that aren't true 🤦🏻😂 soz, give me wind down windows, manual sunroof and a cassette player any day 😂 love an old car 👌 I've never been one for wanting materialistic things. I don't particularly like them 🤷🏻‍♀️ whereas a mini metro specifically is a car I grew up being carted about and crammed in - have many happy memories 😍😂 - to me that means more than the plastic showy fakeness of people like sallie that I now associate with these types of cars and a lot of new things in general. She's only got a range to try and show off. Trying to keep up with Chloe khan and Sophie may Dickson no doubt 🙄 she's just a show. That's all she is. It's all a show. It's so ungenuine and I don't see how anyone can be happy living a life like that. All for the gram.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Who the duck has their hair abs makeup done and goes to a christening with their tits and fanny out?? Sorry, but if you’re having to get the tit tape out for your christening outfit, it’s the wrong outfit. She has absolutely zero class.
Also, why did she drive there if she was clearly going to gee straight on the booze?? Drink driving again?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I don't mean to offend anyone but it's exactly how I imagine a christening in Liverpool to be like. 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I actually love that outfit! But 100% not for a christening, she has no shame. I definitely think there was someone there she was trying to impress - how much effort she put in, (fake) designer shoes, standout outfit, making sure she drove there so said person could see her (hired) Range Rover. Otherwise she would have just got a lift as she was drinking. Could it have been an ex?

Reactions: 16
I had to skip through most of those stories because I was cringing so much 😂. What type of bleeping christening is that at all. There were loads of kids there, did Sal not thing her kids would enjoy it. She looks ridiculous. Imagine going round a christening still going eh eh eh, eeeehhhhhhhhh. duck off Sal

I actually love that outfit! But 100% not for a christening, she has no shame. I definitely think there was someone there she was trying to impress - how much effort she put in, (fake) designer shoes, standout outfit, making sure she drove there so said person could see her (hired) Range Rover. Otherwise she would have just got a lift as she was drinking. Could it have been an ex?
Actually you might have a point. I was just thinking about the amount of stories of her yesterday might be for the attention of someone as well. So many similar pics of herself. One would have done.

Reactions: 10
Why would I say it if I didn't ? Got not reason to come on the internet and just say random things that aren't true 🤦🏻😂 soz, give me wind down windows, manual sunroof and a cassette player any day 😂 love an old car 👌 I've never been one for wanting materialistic things. I don't particularly like them 🤷🏻‍♀️ whereas a mini metro specifically is a car I grew up being carted about and crammed in - have many happy memories 😍😂 - to me that means more than the plastic showy fakeness of people like sallie that I now associate with these types of cars and a lot of new things in general. She's only got a range to try and show off. Trying to keep up with Chloe khan and Sophie may Dickson no doubt 🙄 she's just a show. That's all she is. It's all a show. It's so ungenuine and I don't see how anyone can be happy living a life like that. All for the gram.
Same for me, I could afford a range on tick but why the duck would I want to pay 800 quid a month. I'd rather have my 5 year old Vauxhall that's paid off

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s not from Liverpool she’s from Wallasey (on the Wirral) 😂😫
The christening was in Liverpool, Woolton village.
Scouse christenings are a glam affair like, but id say anything you have to strap your tits into and be on knicker watch is going a bit too OTT.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair , when I saw the outfit in the days leading up, I did think ‘by gosh that’s classy’

then low and behold , she doesn’t buy the trousers 🤪😂

should’ve known shouldn’t I

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I liked her outfit too, for a night out. Not a bloody christening.

imagine shovelling coke up your nose at a kids event 🙈

Reactions: 10
Monday. A new day. A new Sallie. She's like Patricia off Split. Someone different every week.
Screenshot_20210830-124553_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.