Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goes on all these holidays but never tries to take her kids away. She's truely a terrible mother.

Reactions: 11
I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again; i reckon the sneaky witch is double jabbed on the sly 💉

I reckon she was front of the queue by using her “mental health illness” but being an anti vaxxer is cooler in her tiny circle so she kept quiet about it

Reactions: 17
Goes on all these holidays but never tries to take her kids away. She's truely a terrible mother.
remember when she responded to a comment on a post about her intention to drag her kids round the world continuously and not settle anywhere? Someone responded saying that her kids might not appreciate it for various reasons and that what SHE wants should come second. I’ll dig out the screen shots because she was such a nasty passive aggressive witch saying how her kids were well travelled and always on holiday, that she felt sorry for the posters kids 🤣🤣🙈🤔

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure her “Spanish friends” from Tulum were saying that SHE was the witch with negative vibes! She hasn’t got a clue has she 😂 So unaware of herself and her faults! Refuses to take any responsibility for anything she does / says
View attachment 736683
That sounds like she’s gone to a after party and there was people there hating on each other and negative vibes hahaah she’s probably been put in her place knocked off that pedistool she’s on

Reactions: 10
Someone genuinely unperturbed wouldn’t repeatedly feel the need to remind people of this Sal 😂😂 I’ll rephrase: if we weren’t under your skin you’d just be living your life without feeling the need to tell us we’re not under your skin, or keep flexing (aka faking in your case).

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Her posts about not depending on men for anything!! Only you do sal! You depend on them to subscribe to your squirting over fire exits and petrol station antics oh and when they paid you for sexual acts! ..your a sex worker who depends on mainly men to pay you to view your page and whatever else your upto!! so stop with the bleeping tit posts like that 🥱🥱🥱🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Place your bets ratgerrrrls😂
I think the phrase we need to focus on here is ‘Looks like’

It ‘looks like’ Sal has moved into a 4 bedroom house.
It ‘looks like’ Sal has brought a new car.
It ‘looks like’ Sal has her kids more.

Prove me wrong and get those business class plane selfies on girl 👌🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just edited your post for you Sal
I wonder if she even knows which schools her children go to?!! Especially her eldest if she’s moving to high school… doubt Sal even had any input into which school she should go to, the application process, open days etc etc… She was abroad (“working” aka taking pics of her fanny in a different country to sell for £3) the whole time that was going on.

Let's hope Sal sets her alarm for the morning (real mums dont set alarms as their kids wake them up) Would love to be a 'fly on the wall' outside school tomorrow when this crank turns up in her enterprise rangey in 80's dance class wear probs with no bra on and her wonky nips facing different directions and her 'sponge Bob' square arse flapping in the wind making a right show of herself - you have set your poor kid up already for ridicule you selfish cow 😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let's hope Sal sets her alarm for the morning (real mums dont set alarms as their kids wake them up) Would love to be a 'fly on the wall' outside school tomorrow when this crank turns up in her enterprise rangey in 80's dance class wear probs with no bra on and her wonky nips facing different directions and her 'sponge Bob' square arse flapping in the wind making a right show of herself - you have set your poor kid up already for ridicule you selfish cow 😤😤
Will she duck take her to school, that's lisa's job 😂 She will be in bed until 10am covered in cum and pizza toppings. She wouldn't have a bleeping clue what her kids are up to nor would she give 2 shits

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Bumping it up the kerb & scraping the alloys on the no parking zig zags right by the gate

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must be on a comedown, she’s living for the quotes and the past!
Can’t hack the beer fear so everyone has to be nice!
Also, Wallasey do not claim her thank you, Newcastle can have her 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.