Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B9ABDC68-96CB-4085-A475-1F54A6DE5C5B.jpeg

Just curious how many gardeners show up to work in sliders ? I swear that’s her doing the mowing and that’s why she’s covered most of it up, look at the legs and socks/sliders, am actually deceased 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I don't think it's her garden. I think that person is the downstairs neighbour and it's them who is mowing their lawn

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh ffs!!! When it's LI time, seriously??? 😡😩 You had all day.

I don't think it's her garden. I think that person is the downstairs neighbour and it's them who is mowing their lawn
So she's pretending it's hers wtf?

She's not live?

Reactions: 5
Could be healthy happy pt maybe. No way a proper gardener would wear sliders to mow 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's one bleeping lazy cow. "what platform is everyone moving to", can't you do your own research?? Not like you're busy with a 9-5 job after all is it?

Reactions: 9
I think the same too! The cameras on her part of the flat half just recorded someone minding their own business mowing their lawn 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Halleriois.

Really? I mean......REALLY? Fucks sake....how do these people get through life? 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That bleeping garden - I’ve got more lawn growing between my paving slabs. Gardener?! 🤣😂 it’s a bloke mowing the lawn, he isn’t going to landscape it is he 🤣😂😂😂 where’s that hot tub you were eyeing in the range going? On the driveway after Enterprise come and pick up the Range?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think the same too! The cameras on her part of the flat half just recorded someone minding their own business mowing their lawn 🤣
I am SCREAMING at it.....making out she lives in some palatial house 😏😏😏

The garden is the same size as my bleeping garden shed, not 1 sign of those kids anywhere. Completely full of tit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the taking the piss😏😏😏 her MAIN source of income is being swept under her feet..

duck off Sal, I bet she is SHITTING herself. I guarantee her "PTSD" will suddenly reappear for her to claim more benefits

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I am SCREAMING at it.....making out she lives in some palatial house 😏😏😏

The garden is the same size as my bleeping garden shed, not 1 sign of those kids anywhere. Completely full of tit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the taking the piss😏😏😏 her MAIN source of income is being swept under her feet..

duck off Sal, I bet she is SHITTING herself. I guarantee her "PTSD" will suddenly reappear for her to claim more benefits
She won’t have stopped claiming for a moment.

Reactions: 7
I have that washer/dryer machine it was £500. It’s good I love it but come on, it’s not like it’s the Beyoncé of washing machines you can just start it from an app and tells you when it needs a tub clean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s out tonight. Wonder who she’s got to babysit? Unless she’s doing a Scousebird McCann and leaving them on their own?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.