Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this doll in a TikTok and it reminded me of someone…

Sooo one of you said she never posts the garden or front of the house so she posts this… as I said, she’s ALWAYS reading here and responding with posts on Instagram to try and prove something
The second part and last pic were meant to be a separate post 😭💀

Reactions: 1
There should be rules in place to stop housing developers putting in gardens that small.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That garden is so tiny. It's so so so bad. Not ideal for someone with two young children. Oh yeah she doesn't actually have her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she not reckon she was having a housewarming with a marquee a few weeks back? The size of that garden it’s going to be a child’s play tent!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did she not reckon she was having a housewarming with a marquee a few weeks back? The size of that garden it’s going to be a child’s play tent!

She has a dj booked, think it was start of September. Garden so small, proves it's just a flat or masonette, no four bed house would have a garden that small

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm so confused with the Gardner thing .... is that a TV or CCTV on the TV?
Regardless she has read on here that we've not seen her garden or the outside and here she is with a 'garden' shot🤣

Reactions: 7
She is watching it on CCTV on her tv.

Just wonder if that is even her garden? May be the downstairs neighbour's

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.