Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is where she lived in wakefield in and area called portobello which no one wants to live on kids burn out cars on a night it's that bad...I once lived in the exact same area....this is just a little nice area build on old hospital grounds Google maps the area
Yet her and her mate thought it was great to post me all over social media...the petrol station she was pictured in was in the Asian area on Doncaster road on a busy maim road and the asda she was in was the small asda on dewsbury road...I could of been a bleep and outed her when she lived there but waited....ps that flat has been up for sale for a long time...as you can see her garden wasn't her garden it was a public green space for everyone to use...her car park wasn't her car park again it was a public space but the worst of it is...there's a special needs home in the same place she lives where they take them out daily and she's posting tit like she does and acts like she does where there plenty of vunerable people about

Nice posh area you lived in sal

The news paper says it all that shop is a few mins walk from were she lived

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How how how she slates EVERYONE for being homey and settled and she's sooooo much better than everyone cus she's out there LIVING and so woke and not in the system

And now she's creaming herself over a washing machine *

*Not literally but I'm sure it'll give her ideas

Reactions: 15
But what's this admire me, won't they go to over there?
God knows??? Maybe they should all quit getting their minges out and get some self respect and a real job or education and stop thinking they are above us 'real women' who are doing that

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But what's this admire me, won't they go to over there?
I’m sure she’s pissed Chelsea off in the past 🤣🤣so unless it’s sorted … she’s not going there. ? Explains her stupid beggy post asking where people are going other than only fans 🤣🤣🤪🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is where she lived in wakefield in and area called portobello which no one wants to live on kids burn out cars on a night it's that bad...I once lived in the exact same area....this is just a little nice area build on old hospital grounds Google maps the area
Yet her and her mate thought it was great to post me all over social media...the petrol station she was pictured in was in the Asian area on Doncaster road on a busy maim road and the asda she was in was the small asda on dewsbury road...I could of been a bleep and outed her when she lived there but waited....ps that flat has been up for sale for a long time...as you can see her garden wasn't her garden it was a public green space for everyone to use...her car park wasn't her car park again it was a public space but the worst of it is...there's a special needs home in the same place she lives where they take them out daily and she's posting tit like she does and acts like she does where there plenty of vunerable people about

Nice posh area you lived in sal

The news paper says it all that shop is a few mins walk from were she lived
What did she post about you? Or would that give away who you are? Obvs don’t want you to post about it if it would x

Reactions: 3
I reckon it’s open plan living room/kitchen, bathroom and 1 bed on the first floor, you go up some stairs and it’s that bedroom where she’d lashed toys in.

Why would that Kate who’S apparently rehabilitating crack heads build big 4 beds for them doesn’t make bleeping sense 🤣
Spot on!

Reactions: 4
I feel sure there's beef between her and Chelsea in the past too. Sal might come to regret that if it means she can't get onto AdmireMe...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Saw this doll in a TikTok and it reminded me of someone…

Sooo one of you said she never posts the garden or front of the house so she posts this… as I said, she’s ALWAYS reading here and responding with posts on Instagram to try and prove something

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
God she is such a bleeping cliche! One minute she is posting beggy OF help posts and the next CCTV of her gardener who she is probably paying in tit blow jobs as she is on her arse and we all know it 🤔 #dobetterSal

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.