Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just a walking Petri dish isn’t she, filthy stinky fake fucker

Reactions: 12
Sal, my 9-5 is preferable to having my arse and fanny plundered 24/7 by fat old men to make money. You really are nothing more than a sperm receptacle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I only work part time and I don't earn 17k a month but most of my free time is spent with my child (aswell as making sure we have a clean tidy home and the odd half hour or so on tattle 😅) and I don't post anything on social media like what sal does - I don't need anyone's validation and I certainly don't need to be sharing suggestive or dumb side eye selfies / videos or passively aggressively sharing quotes for certain people to see 😂 she's really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe how boring she has been. Get back on a flight Sal asap. I think the constant “I don’t need to work 9-5” is actually her just trying to justify her life to herself. She knows that she doesn’t earn anywhere near what she says, she doesn’t have the celeb life she trys to portray and it must have occurred to her than in a couple of years, she’ll be lucky to get one subscriber to anything or a punter. What will she have then? No house, no car, literally nothing to show for her life except some crappy clothes from Manny Market. Sad really.

Reactions: 7
What have I missed? Been in Spain with my kids for 2 week, easy as pie…cos I don’t bullshit about my plans 😂😂 not long left of the summer holidays to get 6 weeks in Ibiza in Sal 🤔

Reactions: 7
Sallie: posts this on her insta
Also Sallie: 90% of her stories are being a bitter old hag.

Take your own advice Haggy Axl hun x
So true. Wasnt that long ago she slagged off Jem Lucy, Becca and that Spanish lady who lost her husband..

Reactions: 8
Reports that from October they are banning sexually explicit content. Poor Sal 🤣 Who knows if it's true, some said it is, some said it's not. Have to wait and see.
It's seems it's the payment processors that are making the rules - this is from the metro as only fans terms have been changed https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/21/only...-sexual-content-15129288/?ico=more_text_links

Screenshot_20210821-193309.png

Someone on twitter mentioned that only fans seems to have allowed such things and gained a huge following / income and now are going to throw a lot of those people under the bus 🤷🏻‍♀️ I guess time will tell but Val best have a back up plan 😅

From the reply showing and the replies underneath that it seems to be to do with MasterCard etc

Screenshot_20210821-194042~2.png

New policy comes in to place from October 1st

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Reports that from October they are banning sexually explicit content. Poor Sal 🤣 Who knows if it's true, some said it is, some said it's not. Have to wait and see.
Really hope this is true and Val will have to go back to NatWest for a 9-5 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she deleted that story about only fans she shared from Isabelle space raider? Cus now she realises it may actually be a little bit true?

The brick is now bricking it

But sal "don't need no man to make money" 🤷🏻‍♀️😅

ETA I just checked and seems Isabelle has deleted it and she has a story about moving to a different platform and suggesting others do the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Soz but all this OF thing lately is pure bleeping karma for every time Sal has looked down her nose at people who work 9-5, have decent legit hard earned careers.
She would be bleeping lost without sex work. What other job has she actually had in the last 10 years? bleeping skank

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Soz but all this OF thing lately is pure bleeping karma for every time Sal has looked down her nose at people who work 9-5, have decent legit hard earned careers.
She would be bleeping lost without sex work. What other job has she actually had in the last 10 years? bleeping skank
Its karma for every OF bleep who think they are some bleeping megastar. Il stick to a stable job with paid holidays, pensions and other benefits.

Remember barb shes been a multiple business owner 😖😖😖😖 she couldn't manage on online banking account

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Its karma for every OF bleep who think they are some bleeping megastar. Il stick to a stable job with paid holidays, pensions and other benefits.

Remember barb shes been a multiple business owner 😖😖😖😖 she couldn't manage on online banking account
I don't want to see women losing their livelihoods but at the same time so many of them are smug cunts who look down on everyone else so....(and none of them would care about me if I lost my boring 9-5!)

It's also a pretty harsh lesson about not relying on 3rd party apps/websites that you have no control over for your full time job. I'm looking at you Instagram influencers, can't wait for the day that all comes crashing down too, which it inevitably will.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I don't want to see women losing their livelihoods but at the same time so many of them are smug cunts who look down on everyone else so....(and none of them would care about me if I lost my boring 9-5!)

It's also a pretty harsh lesson about not relying on 3rd party apps/websites that you have no control over for your full time job. I'm looking at you Instagram influencers, can't wait for the day that all comes crashing down too, which it inevitably will.
Flashing your minge is NOT a livelihood, thats an insult to genuine hard working people out there. I would take ANY job before resorting to glorfied prostitution

What goes up always comes back down....literally 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s about bleeping time she got a taste of the real word and what it is like to have a proper job 👍 why should she have it easy? swanning round like a supermodel (forever the ‘pound shop beauty queen’) hard graft, getting kids to school, juggling child care, paying bills and a mortgage (still will believe the kid situation when I see it) my job is stressful and mental and I could quite easily walk out but I would do it 10000 times over rather then get my minge out for sweaty perverts and sell my soul to the devil (forgot Sal doesn’t have one of them 😂) I was raised by a strong woman and forever will set that example to my kid, hard work pays off - hard working, honest and kind the polar opposite of Sal you cannot be a crappy person and get away with it, I hope Karma catches up with her very very soon 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I’m loving your pic of Mez 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I agree but I’d much rather the instahuns had been kicked to the kerb first. As much as I’m pleased that skanks like Val will have to find a new outlet, I feel sorry for people that have made a platform to make a living rather than claim benefits and are now having the rug pulled from under them.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.