Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found that on the wiki 🤣 I was going to come as Seli and tell all you raaaaat girrrrls “Have a smell of your vagina and knock yourself out” but fear and loathing won me over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m borrowing my grandads white shirt and gym clothes I’ve been wearing all week to prepare.
I’m also being punched in the face to make my lips look like a baboons arse hole has prolapsed

• Haha
I'll bring the crab sticks witches, I'll come as Mr Motivator aka sals style icon

Jeez just heard her singing voice on that video, I thought she could sing, was fooking horrific

Jeez just heard her singing voice on that video, I thought she could sing, was fooking horrific

• Haha
I’ll be bringing a female Mr Bean lookalike that I will be snogging all night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ll be the one videoing it all shouting ‘wwhheeeey’ and trying to get you all to kiss me so I look sooyy popular on the gram ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right, I'm off to get my hair dragged through a hedge.

My nails done.

My make up done.

I must find my neon green swimsuit at the bottom of the wash basket.

See you about 4pm.

Live dj, can't wait. Aaayyyyyyeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Omg this is brilliant I can't wait girls, I'm thinking it will turn into massive orgy too? As you know we all looooove having sex and exploring our sexuality :)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg this is brilliant I can't wait girls, I'm thinking it will turn into massive orgy too? As you know we all looooove having sex and exploring our sexuality :)
But then we go mental and start calling each other massive schlaaags and sluts all over social media?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ll be coming in my crusty neon green bikini

Can’t wait to writhe around on the “so fresh” (soon to be stinking) carpet and show off my best caterpillar impression 🐛

AIYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE

• Haha
I am wearing some crusty denim shorts, you won’t miss me as I will also be wearing a balaclava. I have to fill up at the Asda first though so might be late, my rental range doesn’t half take up some juice on the school run.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m gonna change mid way through the party to loving life in miami val when i was having THE BEST TIME while being stuck in a random apartment while i had covid & was stealing wifi from the hotel next door 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See ya’all down at her communal garden……I’m bringing DANE! 😎 keep ya filthy mits off him Rat Gerrrls

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 743269

As usual Sal can’t help but show off to us trolls. Obviously had to get the reflection of the patio doors on her smeg 🤣
All that glossy grey reminds me of a tool shed 😬

Tattle mates. What time are we turning up too the house warming party tomorrow?
What are you wearing?
I will take a bottle of Rose and a couple large bags of crisps.
Can't wait for the live dj set
I'll have to make a quick trip to cricket :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.