Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s face it, she’s got nothing else about her 😂 no interests, no full time commitments, no plans to change that…

lives for the sesh which is alright if you’re not constantly on about being worlds best mum whilst pissing your kids lives up the wall, you can’t sell yourself when you’re 47 and your youngest wants driving lessons babe x

Reactions: 12
When she does this walking back and forth and sticking her arse out like she's holding in an explosive tit... does it grip the tit out of anyone else or is it just me!? Wtf is she doing?

Also whenever she films herself she makes this slapping noise with her mouth that makes me feel so sick!!! 🤢🤢🤢 does anyone else hear it!? Yuck!!!

Also that last parading video she's just put on you can see she's had a few wines and thinks herself a right babe .... 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping rat

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The photo she posted of her arse is so enhanced its laughable, we know she has a square saggy ass nothing like what she's inflated

• Haha
Reactions: 13
£18k a month earnings, £800 school coat for your kid, £900 a month hire car.

No lampshades, curtains Or blinds in your house.

Whilst you may not be able to get them on hire purchase like your car Sal I’m sure if you ask your followers they’ll point you in the direction of lampshades you can Klarna like the coat!

Reactions: 23
Just letting you all know I'm going to be doing the school run in about an hour ... shall I post a selfie on insta with a crop top and trousers that give me a huge camel toe?? How else will anyone know I'm a great mother !?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She doesn't seem to know what she's doing with her account in my opinion.

She's all over the place with her stories ... Only fans, christenings, *alleged* school runs, House tours

If she's wants to be an only fans girl and do sex work and use her account for that then own it! But don't then go sharing your kids or other people s kids or random emotional quotes that are literally nothing to do with your sex work as ...

1. It's bleeping wierd to have kids mixed in-between all the posts

2. Existing and potential only fans subs don't want to see kids and couldn't give a rat's ass about your emotional passive aggressive quotes

3. If they do want to see the kids then that's reeeeaaallly worrying 🤢

Call yourself a boss babe then act like one. Use your account as a business and keep everything else on a private page ... Fucks sake you've got about a hundred 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She doesn't seem to know what she's doing with her account in my opinion.

She's all over the place with her stories ... Only fans, christenings, *alleged* school runs, House tours

If she's wants to be an only fans girl and do sex work and use her account for that then own it! But don't then go sharing your kids or other people s kids or random emotional quotes that are literally nothing to do with your sex work as ...

1. It's bleeping wierd to have kids mixed in-between all the posts

2. Existing and potential only fans subs don't want to see kids and couldn't give a rat's ass about your emotional passive aggressive quotes

3. If they do want to see the kids then that's reeeeaaallly worrying 🤢

Call yourself a boss babe then act like one. Use your account as a business and keep everything else on a private page ... Fucks sake you've got about a hundred 🙄
I want to see the kids but purely so I can laugh at her random mix of prostitution and parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I want to see the kids but purely so I can laugh at her random mix of prostitution and parenting.
I know what you mean... Even writing that I'm like - hmmm but then she'd be even more boring 🤣 ... But let's face it she won't stop posting how she does now 😅 she can't resist. She'll stay private, maybe go public and say "if you know me personally then follow """""" account as I'll be posting my private life there now" ... Then realise she gets hardly any views and likes and be back sharing on her main page

Most likely all within a 12/24 hour period 😂

And she'll be fuming reading that cus really she knows it true 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just letting you all know I'm going to be doing the school run in about an hour ... shall I post a selfie on insta with a crop top and trousers that give me a huge camel toe?? How else will anyone know I'm a great mother !?

Lol. Can you also post photos of cooking, cleaning and shopping :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s hilarious: sexy square bum, picture in pants, picture of dog, picture of some food, bikini pic, inspirational quote. Confusing wank I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well she's back to being blessed and "greatful" this morning. Must have got a few quid from getting her nasty flange out yesterday😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.