Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, she has made her bed and done some washing.

Think she is after a gold star.

Just shows how empty her life is

Reactions: 15
10 out of 10 and a pat on the head for Sal (you boring cow) 🙄 I have just dragged my poor kid round 3 barbers in the local neighbourhood like a mad woman to get his unruly ginger wig cut before Monday and they are all booked up or on holiday do I get a gold star for being a tit mum and leaving it until the last minute??? Luckily, I have got him a cancellation appt first thing in the morning before swimming #wingingitsince2014 🤣🤣🤣 #thesearethingsSalwouldknownothingabout
#ibetVegasisboredoutofhistinyhead

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What's that saying??,, You can't turn a ho into a housewife or something 🤔🤣 shes this close 🤏 to shouting " I'd make a boss wifey me" or "wifey material" with these bleeping posts 🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's that saying??,, You can't turn a ho into a housewife or something 🤔🤣 shes this close 🤏 to shouting " I'd make a boss wifey me" or "wifey material" with these bleeping posts 🙄😴
You also can't polish a Turd 💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s got to be some rant or drunk live soon surely. I can’t believe we’ve been subjected to this tit content for so long. I just want val back.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There’s got to be some rant or drunk live soon surely. I can’t believe we’ve been subjected to this tit content for so long. I just want val back.
It’s absolutely disgusting sausage 💖!!!!! 🤣🤣
I’m bored out my Fucken brains with her !! She’s not even entertainment these days !! Sad times !! 🤪🤪🤪
Even Katie price is boring and don’t get me started on big LOZZA !! They are letting me down daily 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 come on Val… it’s Friday ?? Please have at least a meltdown 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I’m never gonna get my Vip status man!! 😩😩😩😩🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Proving it's all about the materialistic / money 🙈

Literally obsessed with proving she doesn't "need a man" to buy her things 🥱

It’s absolutely disgusting sausage 💖!!!!! 🤣🤣
I’m bored out my Fucken brains with her !! She’s not even entertainment these days !! Sad times !! 🤪🤪🤪
Even Katie price is boring and don’t get me started on big LOZZA !! They are letting me down daily 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 come on Val… it’s Friday ?? Please have at least a meltdown 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I’m never gonna get my Vip status man!! 😩😩😩😩🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh Lan 🙈🙈 you need some Katie Hayes in your life 🤣 I've never known anyone like it 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She cannot have kids living with her and a bloody vase of flowers on the carpet floor!
Vegas will probably go piss up them and the kids would knock them flowers over within 5 minutes of walking in with swinging their knock-off coats around

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Be under no illusions, those kids are not living with her.

She must have gone private before her house warming party so we can't see all the fun she is having ......... on her own ........

Reactions: 12
AD9C8457-CC74-4710-9A47-9AE2AE5523B6.jpeg

As usual Sal can’t help but show off to us trolls. Obviously had to get the reflection of the patio doors on her smeg 🤣

• Haha
Be under no illusions, those kids are not living with her.

She must have gone private before her house warming party so we can't see all the fun she is having ......... on her own ........
Which account has gone private ?

Reactions: 1
Why is that car always in the living room? Her youngest daughter is far too old for that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.