Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up the £900 school coat omg, so tacky. I work at a very fancy private school where some of the families are very wealthy (private jets and palaces rich) and I have never seen kids in visible designer labels.

Reactions: 22
Just caught up the £900 school coat omg, so tacky. I work at a very fancy private school where some of the families are very wealthy (private jets and palaces rich) and I have never seen kids in visible designer labels.
Agree. It’s a status of how much money you don’t have when you live in a poor area. The same in Glasgow. They live in schemes and tit areas and don’t work, but manage to sent the primary aged kids to school with prada shoes and balenciaga bags. It’s absolutely disgusting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ladies and gents of Liverpool…..since Sals thread is a dry as her minge would any of you mighty giving me good restaurant and bar recommendations please?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 check out her ‘mrs bouquet’ accent in her Twitter vid

Filming OF vids in her family home when it’s the school holidays???? And she was full of concern for where our kids were whilst we’re on here?? Where are the kids you have just got back Sal??????
Hahaha she’s deleted the video. Love how she’s here more than any of us put together. Hi Sal 👋🏽 Thought we didn’t get under your skin? 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Ladies and gents of Liverpool…..since Sals thread is a dry as her minge would any of you mighty giving me good restaurant and bar recommendations please?
If you like a bit of entertaining while you eat (I.e not a quiet romantic meal for 2) then www.sapporo.co.uk is nice.

The chefs cook your food in front of you and do funny tricks and stuff (all culinary don’t worry....no squirting 🤪) - it’s a bit of a novelty factor in that I don’t think I’d go every week but the food is fresh and tasty, and it’s something a bit different. We went last week on a recommendation from a friend and enjoyed it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sal ya don't make ya own money! You steal from so called friends.bella more or less bought that coat for your daughter 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Nice shoes. 100% not vegan though Sal as it’s Grained lambskin.

£640 odd price tag. 😧

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If you like a bit of entertaining while you eat (I.e not a quiet romantic meal for 2) then www.sapporo.co.uk is nice.

The chefs cook your food in front of you and do funny tricks and stuff (all culinary don’t worry....no squirting 🤪) - it’s a bit of a novelty factor in that I don’t think I’d go every week but the food is fresh and tasty, and it’s something a bit different. We went last week on a recommendation from a friend and enjoyed it!
Thanks lovely. What is neighbourhood like for drinks??

sal says boujee or dash
Those are the 2 places that i instantly ruled out 🤪

Reactions: 4
Irony is wasted on the stupid. Sal you yourself throw shade, judgement and insults…….including at us!! How insecure must you be that you’re literally here 24/7 reading what we write, then respond via your vague quotes you’ve google searched?! Pull up a chair here honey and address anything you don’t agree with with us directly, and that’s not me being hypocritical…….I approached you directly with my issues about some of the things you’ve posted, but got blocked. Insecure coward.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Sallieaxlpryzbeckspiritualsquirter is 35 and goes out in public dressed like a druggy from the 80s, wtf does she look like! She's always standing as if she's holding in her piss. Legs crossed over. Those Talum videos she's uploading omg she needs to grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How desperately sad to miss some random prossies you met on holiday and knew for five mins while you shared a bag and probably some dicks

but not miss you kids 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh stop with the Tulum flashback😂 Forgot her faux hippy behaviour at the bingo party. Looking like a budget John Lennon with her NatWest Val do and hippy shades😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.