Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope sal does realise we do actually want her to get her crap together, we dont wish her harm or to suffer we are just gossiping but seriously sal please help yourself for your daughters sake

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Those stories out with her friend last night. Look in the background and there’s groups of lads clocking her posing into her phone and laughing, nudging their mates to have a look at the bird behind them.

Sad really.
Oh, you mean these? 😎
I noticed the same thing last night haha hope her mate made her stop grinding the chair trying to do a ‘sexy’ wiggle, she reminds me of a goldfish in a net being plucked out of the tank to get it cleaned when she does that

its a shame she is such a 🛎 end, imagine if she put in as much effort being a decent person, as much as she does creating lies and editing her pictures

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is brutal , but the ‘getting her kids back’ and ‘being a mum’ narrative I think has long gone.

All for gold fishes in plastic bags and a bit of ‘oi oi’ when it comes to viewing our Sal Square Arse for me.

Reactions: 10
Ahhh Sal. It’s always next week isn’t it? Going to be a busy one with that house move, European campervan holiday, all those celebrity DJ gigs and the 5am club.
another new chapter 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s one of those girls you see out that you think “oh wow she’s pretty”
Then about half an hour later you and your mates are cringing to duck and laughing there heads off at the amount of self obsession she’s doing. Your opinion completely changed about her by the end of the night. See there’s a diff between confidence and adoring yourself so much it’s arrogant.

PS SAL. GET NEW TEETH ALL YOU WANT. YOU WILL STILL HAVE THOSE SMELLY ROTTEN BLACK GUMS HUN.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you remember when that Selli was completely off her chops last year , waffling on about wet legs hahahaha

what a time to be alive eh

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Vals train of thought
‘Me’
‘How I want a partner’
‘How I don’t need a man’
‘G E D’
‘Me’
‘Money’
‘Me’
‘G E D’
‘I have kids? tit
‘Me’

that’s about it right?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.