Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So disappointed. I was the only one to make a thread suggestion, was so sure it would be a winner. Retiring before my career has really begun 😠
Took me 3 threads to get mine.. don’t give up.. if you ✨ believe✨ you can ✨achieve✨

Ya know, like Sal believes in this 4 bed house, bunk beds, 6 weeks in Ibiza, 30 day detox, etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Only started reading these threads a few weeks ago, so thought I’d go back to the start to see what I’d missed. She really is stuck in a cycle of the exact same behaviour over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Took me 3 threads to get mine.. don’t give up.. if you ✨ believe✨ you can ✨achieve✨

Ya know, like Sal believes in this 4 bed house, bunk beds, 6 weeks in Ibiza, 30 day detox, etc etc
So dejected 😪 I gen up thought my title was banging but will try harder. MUST TRY HARDER 😫😫😫
She is actually boring the tits off me these days. Boring old recycled life of hers. Does nothing - pretends she is doing the most 🔁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why’s she looking at private reg’s? She doesn’t even have a car 😂 this girl is something else

Ps are fags vegan?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Her mate looked soooooyyyy uncomfortable in those vids whilst Val was eye bleeping herself left, right and centre

And whhhhyyyyy sunglasses in the club???? You bad meff!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The imaginary car has tipped me over the edge hahahahaha

WHAT THE ACTUAL duck IS SHE LIKE

good on her for admitting defeat in sobriety like, I will give her that. But with the caveat , she is still a massive tit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The imaginary car has tipped me over the edge hahahahaha

WHAT THE ACTUAL duck IS SHE LIKE

good on her for admitting defeat in sobriety like, I will give her that. But with the caveat , she is still a massive tit
She didn’t even last a week🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey guys! Look what I earned on Only Fans in 2019! 😉
Except I didn’t cos I don’t have an OF account and I literally just copied and pasted this screenshot from a random google image search, exactly like Sal has just done 🙄🙄
She must think we’re all as thick as she is 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Except I didn’t cos I don’t have an OF account and I literally just copied and pasted this screenshot from a random google image search, exactly like Sal has just done 🙄🙄
Omg you bleeping boss witch xXXx

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You should buy a private regi

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.