Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's her current obsession with posting the most mind numbingly stupid quotes? Who do you reckon she's taking aim at? It's a lot of time wasting for someone who has to complete 8 weeks of holidaying and house moving in the next month.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's her current obsession with posting the most mind numbingly stupid quotes? Who do you reckon she's taking aim at? It's a lot of time wasting for someone who has to complete 8 weeks of holidaying and house moving in the next month.
GED? 😬🤫🤣

Reactions: 13
Has she moved yet into her brand new four bed house with her daughter's?

Has she gone to Ibiza for 6 weeks yet with her daughter's and mum yet?

Has she toured in a motor home for six weeks with her daughter's and mum yet?

Dj- ed in Malta yet?

Dj- ed in London yet?

New bum?

New teeth?

New car?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Has she moved yet into her brand new four bed house with her daughter's?

Has she gone to Ibiza for 6 weeks yet with her daughter's and mum yet?

Has she toured in a motor home for six weeks with her daughter's and mum yet?

Dj- ed in Malta yet?

Dj- ed in London yet?

New bum?

New teeth?

New car?
None of the above, but she has continued to eye duck herself on camera at every given opportunity, so, at least we know she’s committed to something 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 693143
~ family? Nope
~ house? Nope
~ car? Nope
~ new her? Nope

I’m failing to see what’s new 😂

I reckon at this point she’s only writing her monologue so she can post the same background photos of herself that she likes
She has to mention that she's 34 in every other sentence, because she's looking so hot for her age. No, Sal, you are not. I'm 4 years older and look at least 10 years younger without all the filler in my mug!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has to mention that she's 34 in every other sentence, because she's looking so hot for her age. No, Sal, you are not. I'm 4 years older and look at least 10 years younger without all the filler in my mug!
I am 34 and I don’t feel the need to write it on my Instagram every week. She knows she looks 40

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am 34 and I don’t feel the need to write it on my Instagram every week. She knows she looks 40
I'm 37 and she looks older than me! Maybe I need to start shagging my way through Tulum and hoovering up industrial quantities of snow.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sal,

the only one you are telling lies to is yourself, not sure why you keep pretending that these things are going to occur.

We know you are talking bollocks!
And so does everyone else!

Reactions: 8
29163BCC-A499-45F2-A573-8A40DE693BC5.jpeg

Come on Sal love , 90k this year and still no gym membership . Remember when she was using the outdoor ones hahahahaha the bad biff

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That pic of Jem Lucy and Sal when was that? Are they pals? Both twats. Sal on the beg for free carpets then lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahahahaha just caught up and she’s still chonging out the lies as per

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.