Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
52D6CC5F-122F-4577-A987-2D81D005AC5D.jpeg

~ family? Nope
~ house? Nope
~ car? Nope
~ new her? Nope

I’m failing to see what’s new 😂

I reckon at this point she’s only writing her monologue so she can post the same background photos of herself that she likes

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ahh here we go with the new car lies!!!
Just a reminder of what she’s said about cars this year alone:

Shes bought an Audi
She was buying a VW Golf
She was going to buy a pick up truck
She’s leasing a car for £1600 a month
Let’s also not forget about the time she tried to pretend her friend’s car was hers!

There’s literally no point in even listening to her bullshit. We’ll believe it when we see it Sal you absolute psychopath

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 693143
~ family? Nope
~ house? Nope
~ car? Nope
~ new her? Nope

I’m failing to see what’s new 😂

I reckon at this point she’s only writing her monologue so she can post the same background photos of herself that she likes
Desperately trying to convince herself more than anyone else I’d say 🤣 absolute turd 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
she only getting the teeth done since it was mentioned on here she had black teeth ..

who is controlling the narrative ?

ok il answer .. US 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Jesus. She has a busy August. Away for 12 weeks with her daughter's and mum, how will She also fit in new teeth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Those stories out with her friend last night. Look in the background and there’s groups of lads clocking her posing into her phone and laughing, nudging their mates to have a look at the bird behind them.

Sad really.

Reactions: 14
I’m completely exhausted by Sal’s ‘to do’ list. I hope she has a good babysitter seeing as she has all this work coming up…..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Regarding the car, didn't she mention a couple of weeks ago on her stories that she found out she 'only' had 6 points on her license or something, or am I going mad and have I made that up? Has she been banned I wonder?

Probably got pulled over speeding by the Police in her balaclava and Ali Express fishnet tragedy post Asda.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Regarding the car, didn't she mention a couple of weeks ago on her stories that she found out she 'only' had 6 points on her license or something, or am I going mad and have made that up? Has she been banned I wonder?

Probably got pulled over speeding by the Police in her balaclava and Ali Express fishnet tragedy post Asda.
I genuinely can’t keep up with her lies

Never known anything like it

Reactions: 7
Why’s she still eating 30% off crabsticks and Stella Kids when she’s apparently earning that much 😳🤣🤣🤣
She likes them and she's a vegan so theres nothing else she can eat.

See her moaning about her phone bill, wait until your get your hospital bill from the covid in Miami. That was definitely not covid but was also covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m completely exhausted by Sal’s ‘to do’ list. I hope she has a good babysitter seeing as she has all this work coming up…..
She’s still yet to reward her Ma (the enabler) with a nice holiday like she said she was going too for basically raising her kids the last 2 years 🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
She needs to kerb the single girl Inspo quotes and GIVE ME THE DRAMZ!

also think her mates took her phone off her last night or she went on a jobby as there wasn’t a sniff of a party past the eye bleeping in street bars was there ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s still yet to reward her Ma (the enabler) with a nice holiday like she said she was going too for basically raising her kids the last 2 years 🙄🙄

sal doesnt spend her 17,000 a month on her ma , she pays her bills she had on tick the last month , 16,850 revolut to Dane .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.