Sallie Axl #3 sells her tuna canoe, only gifted sushi will do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine walking into a public bathroom and scabby Sallie is stood there taking videos of herself in the mirror 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

what a narcissistic big headed c**t

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a head, like she hasn't been putting up all her antics the past 3 months for all to see. This is just typical psycho Sallie, she believes her own hype! She always has since we were kids!
You had her rattled last week, Fleek !! 🙌🏼🙌🏼 When she thought she was onto who you are, she was all ready to expose you and then realised that you actually can’t track someone’s IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) for being a “troll” 😂 Please tell me that you saw the story where she said she was finding out who Fleek was. You’re Insta famous now 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You had her rattled last week, Fleek !! 🙌🏼🙌🏼 When she thought she was onto who you are, she was all ready to expose you and then realised that you actually can’t track someone’s IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) for being a “troll” 😂 Please tell me that you saw the story where she said she was finding out who Fleek was. You’re Insta famous now 😉
I didn't hear or see this. 😂😂 She's deluded. Free speech and all that.

Rather than some pretentious 3 tier gifted cake how about putting some effort into being a mum? All her antics show is that clearly couldn’t give a tit about those girls . I just can’t get my head
How can she afford a car like that?
Rented just like the rest of her life

Imagine walking into a public bathroom and scabby Sallie is stood there taking videos of herself in the mirror 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I often think what the F must other people think when she’s touching that greasy hair and pouting into the camera in some public place ... no shame , dignity or class

Reactions: 2
I have second hang cringe for her when she’s in a shop or restaurant & she’s pouting into a mirror constantly or her phone, with a dress on the size of a postage stamp!! It’s so embarrassing & next level narcissism !!

Reactions: 3

I remember getting my hair done next to some nobody (I still don’t know who she is) who had a pap with her. He took pics the whole time like it was normal and was an annoying little oik. The secondhand cringe when she then started posing in the salon and outside the shop after it was done was too much. Head over shoulder looking behind at bum 😩 “oh, didn’t see you there Mr Papparazo!”. It’s going to be carnage when these onlyfans instahuns start hitting the salons again for their free do’s by “the best hairdresser eva xox”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Her hair looks so tit ready and it’s not even been a week 😅
I don’t think she’s even washed it since having it done last week 😂😂😂😂

I saw this..
She wrote “Fleeks identity reveal in 1 hour..”
Then deleted it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d kill for a bloody sunbed now I’m back to work and seeing next to no sunlight... get the violins out🎻

last time I checked though, non essential businesses including salons haven’t been given the go ahead to open? What head salon owner is allowing Sallie to promote the fact she’s having daily sunny b’s!? They literally must be as thick as she is

Usually leasing. If you could afford to buy one cash then you wouldn’t be in a rented property 🤷‍♀️
This is what boils my piss about her , she really does think she’s a cut above the rest with her designer gear , prestigious cars etc but then she lives in rented accommodation- absolutely nothing wrong with that but please don’t make out you’re some kind of successful boss babe . I have no admiration for people like that .

Does anyone else find it really upsetting that she clearly doesn’t give a tit about her kids . It’s clear they have been taken away from her but rather than tone her lifestyle down she continues to court attention on social media. clearly followers , likes, freebies and OF come before her children. She’s deluded if she thinks social services don’t monitor her activities and content . Maybe on the other hand it suits her not to have her kids? Can’t get my head around it personally. I wonder what the next 5 years will hold , only so long you can trade on your looks ! No way any decent man or woman will ever want to go near her so no hope of a happy ending .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This is what boils my piss about her , she really does think she’s a cut above the rest with her designer gear , prestigious cars etc but then she lives in rented accommodation- absolutely nothing wrong with that but please don’t make out you’re some kind of successful boss babe . I have no admiration for people like that .
You usually find that the people who brag about what they have on Instagram are the ones who actually don’t have it. For someone who has money, owning a car like that won’t really mean anything to them, and they don’t need to show it off

Does anyone else find it really upsetting that she clearly doesn’t give a tit about her kids . It’s clear they have been taken away from her but rather than tone her lifestyle down she continues to court attention on social media. clearly followers , likes, freebies and OF come before her children. She’s deluded if she thinks social services don’t monitor her activities and content . Maybe on the other hand it suits her not to have her kids? Can’t get my head around it personally. I wonder what the next 5 years will hold , only so long you can trade on your looks ! No way any decent man or woman will ever want to go near her so no hope of a happy ending .
Couldn’t agree more ,
It’s her life that’s lacking , I pity her ,
And also know for a fact SS DO monitor her instagram

Does anyone know what happened to that salon she used to practically live in, zest hair? She hasn’t mentioned them in years. Random thought I had whilst cleaning my kitchen, I’m sad I know 🤣

• Haha
Just a full list of what she needs 😂 ehhhh GOOGLE AND ORDER LIKE ANY NORMAL PERSON
I’ve just ran over here after watching her stories!!!

she’s basically begging for a whole party 😂😂😂
HOW HAS SHE NOT ORGANISED ALL OF THIS ALREADY??? - HER PARTY IS ON MONDAY!!!
Instead of posting your fanny flaps everywhere and swanning down to London for a drug fuelled filmed orgy sort ya life out Sal!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gees Sal, really need to get your act together !!!

Hope none of these companies gift her anything ...

Just a full list of what she needs 😂 ehhhh GOOGLE AND ORDER LIKE ANY NORMAL PERSON
Am sat here open mouthed WTF!!!! donkeys like unicorns, candyfloss man, bouncy fuckin castle!!! Get off your over inflated arse find them yourself and spend some of that money you make from flashing your wizards cuff. Get a bit of self respect girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Says on companies house she's the director of the car leasing thing...

Get her mate isabella scream face round. The kids can jump on her arse 😂

Scarier than Farmageddon

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her begging makes me feel sick...lol babe you know when her birthday is (i hope you do?) Why not be more organised like most parents are!?!?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.