Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hailes

Well what a bunch of jealous wannabe bitches you lot are. What’s the matter huns can’t you get any hair extensions as horrendous as Sallies? Sad that your arse isn’t a cuboid? Fuming that half the world hasn’t seen your camel toe? Bet you bastards can’t sleep at night because your kids aren’t decked out in knock off Gucci. Aww let me cry you a river as you realise you haven’t got a coke dealers number on speed dial. If you ain’t Sallie you ain’t shit. Now pass me some cycling shorts and a hire car I can’t afford and let me live my best life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

no-no

VIP Member
AA583065-7F1E-4BA9-B02B-33FC70947748.jpeg

On the beg again. Mummy of the year. Cheek of her stipulating three tiers like it’s a wedding cake she’s paying for.

Go and buy a Colin the Caterpillar, costs less than two nunny flashes.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Okay I’ve just looked at her page for the first time ever.

Can someone please tell me what’s going on there?
Coke head
Stabbed her ex in front of kids
Doesn’t have kids anymore but pretends she does
Prostitute
Gets her arse out in shops
She’s skint but pretends she’s not
50% off her only fans all the time
Was vegan but she forgot
Begs for everything
Goes through mates more than changes her knickers
Broken every lockdown rule going
Arse implants look square
Hangs out with kids at illegal raves
Forgotten her real age

think that’s about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

LMG

VIP Member
Sallie Axl #4 Cant look after her kids coz shes always off her tits, bet her fannys in bits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Khloe needs her own thread.. shall I make one? Isit allowed she hasn't got too many followers?
Just going to be the devils advocate here 😳🙄
I know I know that by putting yourself out there over social media and over sharing your life you are open to people’s judgements and criticisms but Chloe has got mental health issues and I just think creating a thread that will probably be tearing her down is not a kind move to make. Yes she’s an adult but you can clearly see over her Instagram her mental health has taken a nose dive recently. Whether she has helped her self or has drug issues is irrelevant really. I know for a fact she was institutionalised at the age of 14 and has made numerous suicide attempts. Although we see a lot on social media it’s not thhe full story. Her mum clearly has an alcohol problem; imagine your own mum ringing the emergency services and then mocking you that they’re going to come and take you away when you’ve already been taken away from your family before. This girl needs help more than anything. Not people seeing a snippet of her life and thinking it’s funny to create a hate thread on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just stumbled over here after seeing Sallie mentioned on the KHM thread and ive literally spent the last 3 days trying to catch up 🙊 ive got to page 34 on thread 2 and I cant go on, I need to comment. So sorry if im not completely up to date.
I started out feeling a bit sorry for her, she seems extremely tragic. But what a rollercoaster this thread is.
Anyway I dont know if this has already been brought up but you know when she faked having surgery on her feet or whatever? Well a friend of mine dabbles in fetish work, mostly on twitter, and about 2 years ago she had a guy approach her asking if she would be interested in allowing him to put a cast on her leg, apparently its a thing, he had all the equipment to do it. His fetish was women with casts, he wanted to push her around in a wheel chair, take her shopping, buy her literally anything she wanted, wait on her hand and foot etc. I wonder if Sallie was doing something along those lines? Apparently there is a community of people with this fetish. Id never heard of it before. My friend didn’t go for it, she was worried he would put her leg in a cast then murder her while she couldn’t run away 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
“Have you ever heard a high-pitched ringing in your ears? That’s a spiritual download.”
No love, that’s fucking tinnitus because you spend your weekends at illegal raves off your face while your mum looks after your kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

MrsSavage

VIP Member
No fucking way I'd spend that amount of money on something that would have goat shite all over it in seconds.

This also from a woman who wouldn't share that thing going round to support chester zoo because she doesn't believe in zoos. Yet trailing small animals around for entertainment at kids parties is ok? Fuck off.

Reactions: 30

LMG

VIP Member
Apparently we’re all jealous because we’re sat at home 😆
I’d rather be sat at home taking good care of my children rather than someone else doing it for me, so I can make money getting my fanny out!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Anycraic29

Chatty Member
LOL at her saying we’re jealous. Yeah slaggy Sallie, soooo jealous of you over in Ibiza rubbing oil over a 19 year olds arse, a 19 year old who clearly has severe mental issues!! I own my own house, drive an Audi q7, have a child who I love and adore, a husband who would do anything for me. Why would I be jealous of you getting your flaps out for £3.50, Snorting coke daily, having a new friendship circle every week. The only thing I could say I’m jealous of is your free time to nap whenever you want 🤣 you’re a fucking deluded slapper, keep continuing doing what you’re doing to give us something to laugh at! Love ya bitch! 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 26

PeaceAndPaws

Aweee yeah Sallie hun, ye caught me! I am so jealous of you selling your tuna canoe so you can jump from hotel to hotel, shoveling coke up your collapsing nose while you post 19376338 selfies to get validation from strangers on the internet while your 2 children are at home being cared for by others because youre too much of a self absorbed junkie to look after them. Really living your best life arent ye 🙃

Reactions: 25

Chlochlocat

I really enjoyed her content tonight. What a happy, beautiful girl she was. And how lucky she has been to see the world.
Same 👏🏻

I am surprised actually.. Not sure if she has been reading here or just had something major wake her up a bit. She lost me a bit at the start but seeing all them pics was refreshing and actually made me feel bad for some (some!) of my comments.

I think she has a fair bit of inner work to do but.... Dare I say it.... I'm rooting for her and despite the past I'm hoping she can do this for herself... And them girls of hers.

She may be surprised how good life could get.

Jeeze what's happened to me 😅 and to give her a fair chance i for one am going to sit back and shut my gob.

Come on Sallie 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Lillypot221

I’m guessing getting off your head with a bunch of 20 year olds at a stinky rave in muddy woods doesn’t count then
She's only not the clubbing friend because clubs are shut 😂
She's the coke head friend, the beg for things of Instagram friend, the flash your gash for cash friend, the raver friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Skyeraye

I can guarantee the amount of coke she chucks up her nose on a weekend should be more worrying than the 5g towers

• Haha

Prada33

Sallies treating her self to a holiday and the kids are left at home. Again. I'm sure she had savannah around the shops looking at backpacks to go hippy travelling. CHANGE OF MIND SALL??. Poor kid has probably gone home and said I'm going on holiday with my mum around the world. Then been let down and fuked off for Wayne liniker.😦

The school bloody holidays and "mum" is in Ibiza flashing her big sweaty tuna canoe. Selfish twat springs to mind.

• Haha
  • Angry