Sallie Axl #3 sells her tuna canoe, only gifted sushi will do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think my thread title won but either way Thread #3 let’s go

• Angry
Reactions: 5
AA583065-7F1E-4BA9-B02B-33FC70947748.jpeg

On the beg again. Mummy of the year. Cheek of her stipulating three tiers like it’s a wedding cake she’s paying for.

Go and buy a Colin the Caterpillar, costs less than two nunny flashes.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
View attachment 160006

On the beg again. Mummy of the year. Cheek of her stipulating three tiers like it’s a wedding cake she’s paying for.

Go and buy a Colin the Caterpillar, costs less than two nunny flashes.
She’s a mess, she’ll probably show up with her freebie cake off her tits halfway through the party, make herself the centre of attention then duck off to get a line for a flash of her gash, then be a zen #blessed super mum on her comedown

Reactions: 16
Am I a neurotic tiger mum or, if you were planning on ordering a cake from a cake maker rather than shop bought (especially a 3 tier one!) would you not have already ordered it by now ? Not a week before the event - or is she just assuming as she’s an important influencer, one can be knocked up in a few days, to her exact spec free of charge ?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.