Sallie Axl #3 sells her tuna canoe, only gifted sushi will do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t even begin to comprehend how selfish and vile you have to be as a person to not want to see or spend any time with your children. Those poor poor kids.

That sad pathetic party in someone’s apartment just looks like the most depressing thing ever. Ibiza is a beautiful country and there are so many lovely places to see and instead she’s gakked up with a bunch of zombies all waving their phones around to film their crap evening bouncing around in a living room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
You’re right Sal, that depressing party with everyone crammed into an apartment, off their faces & dead behind the eyes, filming everything for Instagram validation from strangers looked banging & I’m so jealous 🙄 Id much rather have been there last night than bathing my kids, reading them a story & putting them to bed then watching tv in bed with my huge pregnant belly, a brew & a bar of dairy milk, snuggled up to my husband.

No one is jealous, no one wants your life, even you don’t want it !!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Only a complete narcissist could believe that a sad party with Dead eyed guys staring at your tits is better than putting your kids to bed or taking them a nice holiday .

Reactions: 3
I just can’t even begin to comprehend how selfish and vile you have to be as a person to not want to see or spend any time with your children. Those poor poor kids.

That sad pathetic party in someone’s apartment just looks like the most depressing thing ever. Ibiza is a beautiful country and there are so many lovely places to see and instead she’s gakked up with a bunch of zombies all waving their phones around to film their crap evening bouncing around in a living room.
Her kids are 100% better off away from her, poor kids when they have to see her! He eldest with her Dad & stepmom the youngest with her gran & sees her dad. Sallie should just stay in Ibiza 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.