Sallie Axl #3 sells her tuna canoe, only gifted sushi will do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 160006

On the beg again. Mummy of the year. Cheek of her stipulating three tiers like it’s a wedding cake she’s paying for.

Go and buy a Colin the Caterpillar, costs less than two nunny flashes.
Asking for a cake to be made a week before the birthday. Thought these Ketones where keeping her eye on the ball 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I panicked when I couldn’t find the other thread .. all hope has been restored to keep updated with Sal’s tuna canoe and nunny flashing 😂

Reactions: 1
Asking for a cake to be made a week before the birthday. Thought these Ketones where keeping her eye on the ball 😂😂
Begging for a child's birthday cake and 3 tiers she'll be happy with a asda own cake. Doesn't need to be a flipping wedding cake. And I bet she don't pay for it.
Let's be honest her jaw will be swinging before she's even blown the candles out on the free cake!
Why doesn't she beg for a cake for her eldest?? I only ever hear her say things about the youngest.
Her mom's got the kids anyway bet mom pays for the party and most of the presents. If her party is on a weekday we all know she's been supervised by someone official.

She was begging for a bouncy castle the other week then asking for someone to make her a 2 storey playhouse as her present. BEG BEG BEG! Cant even her kid a present has to beg the gram for one!

Reactions: 9
I’m guessing getting off your head with a bunch of 20 year olds at a stinky rave in muddy woods doesn’t count then
She's only not the clubbing friend because clubs are shut 😂
She's the coke head friend, the beg for things of Instagram friend, the flash your gash for cash friend, the raver friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m guessing getting off your head with a bunch of 20 year olds at a stinky rave in muddy woods doesn’t count then
What a head, like she hasn't been putting up all her antics the past 3 months for all to see. This is just typical psycho Sallie, she believes her own hype! She always has since we were kids!

Remember when she slated her ex's new woman into the ground for having only fans & said it was degrading...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What have I just watched? “I’ve just had my car valid” what the actual duck does that even mean. Valeted Sal, Valeted is the word you’re looking for🤦🏼‍♀️ and those sunbeds must need re-tubing because the amount she’s been on them her tan is lacking. I get a better tan in the garden after an hour. I think it’s tanning her rat extensions more than her skin, they’re looking a tad yellow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her hair looks so tit ready and it’s not even been a week 😅

Reactions: 3
Her hair looks so tit ready and it’s not even been a week 😅
With extensions you need to really need to look after them, speaking from experience I had mine washed and blown once a week and they were human hair.. not synthetic. She’s no idea and should stick to the wigs

Reactions: 2
Am I a neurotic tiger mum or, if you were planning on ordering a cake from a cake maker rather than shop bought (especially a 3 tier one!) would you not have already ordered it by now ? Not a week before the event - or is she just assuming as she’s an important influencer, one can be knocked up in a few days, to her exact spec free of charge ?
I doubt she even knows what day it is

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.