Sallie Axl #29 When you were Ink Doll Sal and now you're NatWest Val - TRAGEDY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with Sal/Val hanging out with these young women is that... They're not her friends.

She's not old at all. But this isn't normal behaviour for a woman of 34. She wants to be 21 year old Sal with no responsibilities, but she needs to get a grip. There comes a point where you need to grow up and railing lines with randoms just isn't that appealing anymore - but especially given that she's a mother. You don't get to keep putting yourself first, your responsibility is to take care of your kids.

She seems desperately unhappy. She's papering over the cracks with partying and telling us all how much she loves her life.

Reactions: 22
It’s fine to have friends of all ages, people are commenting because Sallie looks so out of place with these kids she is kicking about with. Sallie also has a new ‘best friend’ every week like my twelve year old daughter does, which isn’t the behavior of a normal mum in her 30s.
👏🏼 Post too short.

Reactions: 6
Who is that girl? Cos I can’t see Tiff the cod or Donna have made a comment or liked it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Must have something wrong with me then 😂 majority of my friends are younger than me 🤷🏼‍♀️
yeah I mean science aside I know some really mature, level headed, genuinely lovely people in the their mid twenties (I'm early thirties) Would I ever stop being friends with them because their frontal lobe isnt developed as mine? Absolutely not! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell the tit she puts on social media there's no way she genuinely has any desire to get her kids back.
It would take 5 minutes her ex partners , their solicitors , their families & SS to gather an extensive collection of evidence to justify keeping them well away from that car crash 🤢

Reactions: 14
bleeping hell the tit she puts on social media there's no way she genuinely has any desire to get her kids back.
It would take 5 minutes her ex partners , their solicitors , their families & SS to gather an extensive collection of evidence to justify keeping them well away from that car crash 🤢
At this point, I don’t think she’s arsed.

Maybe she is back in Wakey and her alter ego Val is still living it large in Miami.
1623675570570.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
If she is pretending to be home for quarantine reasons, surely it’s the scanning of your passport the moment you arrive at the airport they go on, and not your Instagram photos? 😂

bleeping weird behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If she is pretending to be home for quarantine reasons, surely it’s the scanning of your passport the moment you arrive at the airport they go on, and not your Instagram photos? 😂

bleeping weird behaviour.
When she sees this is what actually happens be ready for the "*JOKE* I'm still here" head tilt, tongue out, peace sign

What a crank 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s still in Miami. On Donna Bucks story?!

I am older than her and I don’t think there is per se an issue with having younger friends.

But these are not friends are they. She barely knows them

It is bleeping tragic to trot around places picking up and discarding new (barely out of teens) ‘friends’, licking their faces constantly and sponging off them. IMO she’s being predatory - she’s latching on to young people and using them! Shagging young girls now to get into free parties and accommodation. Come on, if this was a bloke behaving this way it wouldn’t be ok either

SHE IS STILL IN MIAMI

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Okay so clearly my frontal lobe explanation didn’t quite cut it.

Nevermind.

Tattle rules say we can’t censor other Tattlers’ opinions and tell each other not to say things. So let’s stick to that.
I hear you, everyone has their own opinions and they are allowed to say them.

I dont care what age she is. Shes a mum who doesnt have custody of her kids thru her own actions, that concerns me so much more

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure how long she'll be able to keep up this facade, she's so narcissistic she can't help but post photos, stories etc. I give it 3 days.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.