Sallie Axl #29 When you were Ink Doll Sal and now you're NatWest Val - TRAGEDY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 37 and I have absolutely no issues with the age chat. I find it bizarre that a mother of two in her mid thirties would want to hang around with youngens in their early 20s, I can’t imagine what the chat would be and how you’d have anything in common.

I am absolutely loving the faking she’s home stuff though, what an idiotic melt! 🤣
Yes although she’s not really a mother of two is she 😂 her kids are with her mum and so is the dog. She has no responsibilities in her eyes

Reactions: 7
I'm starting to think she hasn't got the plane fare home😂
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s befriending people and having them off, that’s why she’s flirting from one place to the next before she gets caught 😶

Reactions: 5
Funny how swalee’s jewellery got stolen now all of a sudden she is going home? She is DEFO in on something!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
i appreciate your concerns about age chat but there is some biology here to take into account - the development of the frontal lobe function of a 30 something year old as opposed to a early 20 something year old are at two very different stages.

Your frontal lobe function is what helps us cognitively function, being our impulsivity, our ability to plan, control, organise.

So I’m sorry but the age comments have some relevancy. I am sure it’s fun to hang with younger friends, which I do, but to actually surround yourself endlessly with 20 year olds means something is going on there - and it’s pretty clear Val has a not so great frontal lobe function.
BPD affects the development of the pre frontal cortex, more specifically it means the amygdala are not developed properly so your ability to make logical decisions, see grey area in things and impulse control are greatly inhibited this is why she is the way she is. The fact that she refuses to get help and go to therapy is a whole other conversation though

Reactions: 15
This reminds me of when you are about 13 & try & put together an elaborate plan with your mates to wag school. Or when we all used to say we were sleeping at each others houses when really we were drinking cider in a field & trying to kiss boys.

As if she is deluded enough to think that tagging herself at home in Wakefield is enough for people to think she is home in quarantine. Does she honestly think that when she flies home no one from the authorities will contact her in the quarantine period to make sure she is at home ?! I know everyone has their own views on Covid & the restrictions going on & on but she has been to Mexico, Miami & God knows where else. Mixed with 100s of different people, no masks & no social distancing. She hasn't had the jab as she is anti vacc (of course she is :rolleyes:) What would she do if she flew back, saw her kids & passed it on to her Mum, what would her kids do then as she isn't allowed to look after them ? Or her Brother who she has mentioned has had cancer. Or if she was to fall ill with it, who would she expect to care for her? Her level of entitlement & the contempt that she has towards Covid makes my blood boil.

As soon as she's back, she will be dragging her smelly square arse to that Gym & the Range to eye duck herself in the Mirrors. I hope she's kept that Balaclava from the Asda OF Shoot - she looks like she could use it right now.

Selfish, dirty Cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s such a bleeping tit isn’t she, what was she actually doin on that dinghy thing pulling them faces, get in the bin val u bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find it bizarre how she meets these people and immediately she’s like ‘love you’ ‘soul mate’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am crying laughing at that she thinks she ‘got one over’ on us. Honestly mate, I check this when I’m waiting for the kettle to boil or sat on the loo, it’s light entertainment, like watching crappy tiktoks or scrolling FB - I’m not bought in enough to care if you’re in Miami or on the bleeping moon. I just enjoy the car crash style entertainment and this twisted tit just adds to it 🤣😂
Also, Donna looks like her parents might be first cousins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I find it bizarre how she meets these people and immediately she’s like ‘love you’ ‘soul mate’ 😂😂
I feel like it’s a constant attempt to make out she’s super popular and has loads of international pals, when we can all quite easily see she’s only just started following them, they’ve bonded over a bag of beak in the loos, she thinks it’s hilarious to neck on with the lassies when she’s off her tits (for attention) and she won’t see them post come down as they’ll be like “ERMAGHAD I was blitzed and someone stinking of crab sticks and aromat kept trying to grope me yesterday, and I’ve just realised they’ve nicked the contents of my purse and I paid for their drinks and sniff all night, BLOCK.”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Has anyone seen the film The Sitter?

She reminds me of the drug dealer Karl who is always looking for new best friends 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahh I don’t think age even comes into it, she just makes herself a tit regardless of who she’s with, she was horrifically out of place with her eldest when she took her to ‘boujee’ and horrifically out of place trying to act all Poly with the free love crowd,
She doesn’t fit in anywhere because she’s so self serving and so out of touch 😂

Reactions: 13
The age chat doesn’t bother me but the talk of her getting her kids back all the time does
She’s admitted she won’t
We and everyone know she wont
Mars wouldn’t be far away enough for them poor kids from her they are a million times better off
I think it’s cruel mentioning it all the time (cruel for them as we have said they could see these in the future)
Lets all just buzz of her trying to have one over on tattle while having a ball in Miami ayyyyy
Xox

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.