Sallie Axl #29 When you were Ink Doll Sal and now you're NatWest Val - TRAGEDY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally take back what I said. Posting all those pictures about missing tulum and nothing about wanting to see her kids. I would be facetiming my daughter 4 times a day, wanting to wish her goodnight and making sure she knew I missed her soo much. Them old pictures of her in the ink dolls should be a before and after poster for what untreated mental health issues look like. I wonder if she thought she would be nearly 40 with botched plastic surgery, lost custody of her kids shagging men for $24 😐😐😐😐

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion

Lying to your mum about being home from tulum, when you are still in Miami filling every nook and cranny

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sal, Val, wherever she may be... it's cod, kitty litter and an STD.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The age chat doesn’t bother me but the talk of her getting her kids back all the time does
She’s admitted she won’t
We and everyone know she wont
Mars wouldn’t be far away enough for them poor kids from her they are a million times better off
I think it’s cruel mentioning it all the time (cruel for them as we have said they could see these in the future)
Lets all just buzz of her trying to have one over on tattle while having a ball in Miami ayyyyy
Xox
Last I heard with my own ears on the matter was her saying she was getting them back imminently and was never going to leave their sides again.

Reactions: 9
Val the granny, acting the fanny in Miami, Ayyyyy ✌🏻
edit: please don’t judge my first attempt 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also I'm 30 and I think her behaviour is disgusting whether I have 20 year old friends or not lol. She's a grown ass woman posing on a boat you'd find in Morecombe Bay in matted hair extensions and a £10 bikini set. She's got tattoos older than some of the girls there.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What is she playing at with her latest story. Is she reminiscing or is she still there!

Reactions: 5
Sometimes I go out , I stick my arse in the air on the water, Valerie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.