Sallie Axl #29 When you were Ink Doll Sal and now you're NatWest Val - TRAGEDY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please stop this age thing I have friends who are 21 / 23 and I’m in my mid 30’s Sallie is a twit but just stop the age thing
i appreciate your concerns about age chat but there is some biology here to take into account - the development of the frontal lobe function of a 30 something year old as opposed to a early 20 something year old are at two very different stages.

Your frontal lobe function is what helps us cognitively function, being our impulsivity, our ability to plan, control, organise.

So I’m sorry but the age comments have some relevancy. I am sure it’s fun to hang with younger friends, which I do, but to actually surround yourself endlessly with 20 year olds means something is going on there - and it’s pretty clear Val has a not so great frontal lobe function.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Surely we could all report her right now and she will still get fined because she’s claiming to be home where she should be self isolating so they will turn up to check, she won’t be in and she will get a little slip through the door with a 10k fine 😂

Reactions: 15
So weird. She must have decided to lie about being home and then for whatever reason changed her mind. She is not going to that much effort to hide the pictures or videos as they have tagged her

Reactions: 9
i appreciate your concerns about age chat but there is some biology here to take into account - the development of the frontal lobe function of a 30 something year old as opposed to a early 20 something year old are at two very different stages.

Your frontal lobe function is what helps us cognitively function, being our impulsivity, our ability to plan, control, organise.

So I’m sorry but the age comments have some relevancy. I am sure it’s fun to hang with younger friends, which I do, but to actually surround yourself endlessly with 20 year olds means something is going on there - and it’s pretty clear Val has a not so great frontal lobe function.
Must have something wrong with me then 😂 majority of my friends are younger than me 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s the odds on her coming on here,seeing we are onto her and next being off her head in a Miami club and say she’s up in wakey for the 5am club.

Must have something wrong with me then 😂 majority of my friends are younger than me 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m the oldest of my friend group. Not by loads but 5 years I’d say. My frontal lobe is fine…..I hope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a bleeping idiot😂 Her friends either don't care or are doing her dirty. They’re even tagging her! Can’t believe they’ve not muted the audio & mad Vals squawking about orgies in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m 37 and I have absolutely no issues with the age chat. I find it bizarre that a mother of two in her mid thirties would want to hang around with youngens in their early 20s, I can’t imagine what the chat would be and how you’d have anything in common.

I am absolutely loving the faking she’s home stuff though, what an idiotic melt! 🤣

Reactions: 26
Frontal lope must be lopsided over here🙋🏽‍♀️ Cos most of my friends are 2-7 years younger. But on the other side of it it’s not an age issue here she’s 34 disgrace and if she was 24 or 44 I still say the bleeping same

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion - Is it Sal? Is it Val? Tattle knows she’s still international!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sallie or Vallie she’ll take it up the canely but is she in Wakefield or Miami?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Okay so clearly my frontal lobe explanation didn’t quite cut it.

Nevermind.

Tattle rules say we can’t censor other Tattlers’ opinions and tell each other not to say things. So let’s stick to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tbh I think it’s all game playing for our benefit. Imagine being so obsessed with us 😂😂 just enjoy Miami ya absolute fool, there’s nothing here in the uk for you (your words) and I doubt the Uk or anyone here is missing your presence, so howabouts you just stay in Miami/Tulum (the place that has your heart) why come back at all? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Frontal lobe development specifically relates to people in their early 20s (and doesn’t have anything to do with years between the gap, ie. 5-7) but ya’ll got your knickers in a knot about it so let’s leave it there. No offence was intended.

Reactions: 14
Sallie Axl’s next novel: how to make fake friends and (not) influence people

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Frontal lobe development specifically relates to people in their early 20s (and doesn’t have anything to do with years between the gap, ie. 5-7) but ya’ll got your knickers in a knot about it so let’s leave it there. No offence was intended.
No offence taken. I find it quite interesting. I do have friends younger than me though and we are all quite sane. (In our own special way😂) Sal/val isn’t. That’s the diff.

Reactions: 8
It’s fine to have friends of all ages, people are commenting because Sallie looks so out of place with these kids she is kicking about with. Sallie also has a new ‘best friend’ every week like my twelve year old daughter does, which isn’t the behavior of a normal mum in her 30s.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.