Sallie Axl #29 When you were Ink Doll Sal and now you're NatWest Val - TRAGEDY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely cannot fathom the gall of this bleeping bint 🤬 Like she is actually going to pretend she is home and in quarantine so she can fly home in 7-10 days and not. Shrivelled up old shrew can just stay in skanky Miami with her skanky pals 😠I dread to think all the diseases she will be bringing back with her. Looks like she smells of onions 🧅
#Val needs to visit Vidal, to sort that birds nest we detest

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but this top 0.9% bollocks - where has she had this figure from or do Only Fans just make it up / give them a pretend ego boost?

I know someone who is KILLING IT on Only Fans, has way more interaction and is making SERIOUS cash so I fail to see how stabby has got into that league when there are so many on there who are doing way better 🥴

She's a lying shitbag making out it was a while ago when it's on the club's page from last night 🤦🏻 be a shame if someone reported her with all the receipts ... (Obviously when she's actually at "home" )

Reactions: 10
She's a lying shitbag making out it was a while ago when it's on the club's page from last night 🤦🏻 be a shame if someone reported her with all the receipts ... (Obviously when she's actually at "home" )
It would be a damn shame if she got reported 😈

Reactions: 7
How long does a flight take because people were still at the event even 5 hours ago?!? What did she do stay for an hour then pop on the plane in her fetish gear

I THINK NOT SAL VAL YA LIAR

Get ya Bally out and bomb ya gash down the asda petrol station and take a pic with today's paper and MIGHT just believe ya.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can’t believe how fast this thread is moving!!!

Apparently she’s going back to Talum in October. She’s also said she’s going to Ibiza for the summer. That means she’ll literally never be in her ‘house.’ What’s the point in renting or ‘paying a mortgage’ (according to Sal) in it then? Surely it would be better to buy to let? Or just put your stuff in storage. Wonder if her apartment has just been empty this whole time and she’s been paying the rent on it? Weird….

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.