Sallie Axl #29 When you were Ink Doll Sal and now you're NatWest Val - TRAGEDY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can only actually be out of the UK for a month until universal credit stop paying for your/paying towards your rent soooo.... maybe she’s throwing the benefits people off her scent too 👀👀👀

Reactions: 21
Wonder how long it’s going to be until she has extensions to fitted

Can’t believe how fast this thread is moving!!!

Apparently she’s going back to Talum in October. She’s also said she’s going to Ibiza for the summer. That means she’ll literally never be in her ‘house.’ What’s the point in renting or ‘paying a mortgage’ (according to Sal) in it then? Surely it would be better to buy to let? Or just put your stuff in storage. Wonder if her apartment has just been empty this whole time and she’s been paying the rent on it? Weird….
I think her mum has got the house and she’s moving in with them

Reactions: 8
If your home sal,Fck the big food shop,step over that pile of mail,don’t even open a window to air the flat. Get ur self the hairdressers ASAP...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine going on like this the minute you touch down, but never once missed her kids whilst away. Urgh she’s so horrible. What should hurt is not seeing your kids for 2 weeks during normal times, when you’re not swanning round on holiday for a month (you never ‘lived’ in bagatelle ya stupid cow). I can’t imagine how much I’d hurt for mine after a month. My face could never be like that when I’m away from my kids for so long.

I for one couldn’t care less where she is or isn’t. Imagine using so much energy to entertain us 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I MiSs thE JunGle

*shows 76 photos holding red solo cups and glass bottles whilst in or on a moving vehicle, or inside a hotel*

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I don't believe she's home. Hence why she has that old name still as she's out there. She thinks she's going to outsmart us all.

When she turned to her friend on live the other day and said she has to isolate when she gets back but then came out of view and they all laughed, really angered me.

As soon as she is out and about from her bedsit report her cos I guarantee she won't have done ten days. The thing is she can try lie for tattle all she wants but Home office do checks anyway. I really hope she get a huge fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
This might sound mean but I also love it whenever her new ‘best friends’ find out who she actually is. I have never sent anyone any videos but I don't blame people for doing it on here. She's manipulating these strangers into thinking she is something she's not.
I'm sorry but she can't run or hide from her past no matter how many times she tries to reinvent herself or change her IG name.

Reactions: 21
Also she didn’t even bring her children back any outfits or toys from her vacation how awful is that. If I’ve ever been away I always bring back souvenirs for my child. She could of gone shopping for them in Miami and got them the cutest things with this imaginary 10k a month instead of being the selfish ass hole she is and it being all about her.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't believe she's home. Hence why she has that old name still as she's out there. She thinks she's going to outsmart us all.

When she turned to her friend on live the other day and said she has to isolate when she gets back but then came out of view and they all laughed, really angered me.

As soon as she is out and about from her bedsit report her cos I guarantee she won't have done ten days. The thing is she can try lie for tattle all she wants but Home office do checks anyway. I really hope she get a huge fine.
She thinks she’s been clever, apparently they are quite hot on checking people self isolate. I know someone who had a visit from the police - possibly they had been reported for being likely to breach. Also this from the government website.

The government carries out public health self-isolation compliance checks on individuals who have a legal duty to self-isolate (known as quarantining) for 10 days following international travel.

This means that if you are required to self-isolate, you may receive a visit from someone employed by a company on behalf of the government to make sure you are complying with your legal duty.

Does anyone else think she may have failed the covid test to get the flight home??

Reactions: 12
Yeah, @dottynotty i agree, I think she had no choice but to stay as she failed the covid test to fly. But she couldn’t post that since she’s a covid denier 😂 and it doesn’t exist. She’s still in Miami pretending to be home.
Assuming she’s in an isolation hotel or something in Miami so won’t be able to go out? Not sure how it works in US?! Surely she can’t still be out and about in Miami? And if she is she will slip up as she wouldn’t be able to not brag about being away living her best free life

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It's my number 1 mission to Get prezzys for everyone always a magnet from the differnt countrys I've visited and always get tops and toys for the kids if am away with out them

100% she is still abroad. She wouldn’t be able to help herself from posting pics of her gyrating in front of her full length mirror in her bed sit otherwise. We will be treated to ‘throwbacks’ of being on her working holiday for a couple of weeks while she ‘isolates’
I’ve reported her and explained what it is I think she’s doing. I’ve done it from a fairly official email address. I really hope she gets a fine in a ten days when she does eventually get home. Those poor kids having this tit show as a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She thinks she’s been clever, apparently they are quite hot on checking people self isolate. I know someone who had a visit from the police - possibly they had been reported for being likely to breach. Also this from the government website.

The government carries out public health self-isolation compliance checks on individuals who have a legal duty to self-isolate (known as quarantining) for 10 days following international travel.

This means that if you are required to self-isolate, you may receive a visit from someone employed by a company on behalf of the government to make sure you are complying with your legal duty.

Does anyone else think she may have failed the covid test to get the flight home??
She was coughing non-stop on her last few lives so there’s a huge chance they refused to let her fly. She just doesn’t want to admit it because she kept saying she’d tested negative.

Talking about missing her old body- awww Sal, give it a couple of days for the coke bloat to settle and you’ll be back to looking like a mangled Barbie, that’s been left in the garden over the winter.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.