Sallie Axl #29 When you were Ink Doll Sal and now you're NatWest Val - TRAGEDY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may sound a little silly - but why MUST the people that apply be in receipt of universal credit?
Someone mentioned it was to do with grants but as I understood the work grants with regards to covid disruption / back to work scheme it would be the government who supply the workers and give the company the grants for this so there must be something else going on for her to be asking for people this way

I do wonder if she / they can be reported though as I always thought you couldn't technically discriminate against age even if that's a deciding factor I don't think you are meant to advertise for a certain age group?

All sounds dodgy to me

Reactions: 12
She’s not showing were she is so she doesn't have to quarantine when she's home. One day she will pop up back at the bedsit and say she has been there for a week or so, something along them lines. So no one reports her.
In reality the day she posts back at the bedsit is the day she got home 🤣

Reactions: 17
She’s not showing were she is so she doesn't have to quarantine when she's home. One day she will pop up back at the bedsit and say she has been there for a week or so, something along them lines. So no one reports her.
In reality the day she posts back at the bedsit is the day she got home 🤣
She won’t be able to RESIST coming on Instagram. She can’t help herself, she needs the attention, without it she’s just a ropey old lass on JSA.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This may sound a little silly - but why MUST the people that apply be in receipt of universal credit?

If you employ folks who are on UC, you get this government grant. It's trying to get people back into work and this is a stepping stone for them. I think our Sal, sorry Val, employees them just to get the Government grant ( it's not covid related)

Reactions: 9
I answered this question a little further back, also called the car leasing company being in on it 🙄 as I said, val defiantly will not receive funding for anybody. She has zero legit business’s/payrolls etc etc. She is defiantly just taking a cut from the sign up payments the company’s receive.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Ha Bryan!
it’s not her age, it’s the fact she pretends to be younger than she is, dressing like an 18 year old and trotting around like she has zero responsibilities

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s trying to get young people to work for her through the kickstart scheme which means the government pays their wages 🙄 She wouldn’t be able to afford any staff otherwise! I can almost smell the aromat and eggs now she’s on her way home
So has she left or what
What the duck is going on with her leg and them boots 🤪🤪

What the duck is going on with her leg and them boots 🤪🤪
I dont now y that top one hunny bunny wrote is there didnt mean to tag that in

Reactions: 2
Taken me a whole day to read this 😅 you lot are hysterical, I wish this was a podcast.
Seriously though, im worried i'll come on here and she will be dead 😐 if she reads here why can't she see that everyone is so concerned about her or is she so self destructive she doesn't care/too manic to come down and realise? It's so tragic I can't even dislike her anymore, I just want her to go back to her mums and get some genuine, long term mental health treatment.
The ratings for a tattle podcast would be through the roof. Imagine all the insta hunz rage :m😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Unless she’s pretending she’s left, won’t post for two weeks then fly back in and not quarantine and act as though she’s been back weeks already?
She will never outsmart Tattlers! It's only been 24 hours and already someone has found her her not on her way home and not isolating.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.