Sallie Axl #29 When you were Ink Doll Sal and now you're NatWest Val - TRAGEDY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the constant name changes? Is this part of her mental health personality disorder? One day she wakes up as val and the next day she’s Sal?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She did not want the folks she met on holiday, to Google and find out who she really is

Reactions: 13
Her recent grid post “I only look through the rear mirror to see how far I’ve come”

She’s come from Sal to Val in 5 weeks:

B51359DF-94F8-4713-91FB-E736F9EBC873.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
She’s really unwell and sadly I think it’s only going to end one way for her. She looks like a totally different person in such a small space of time. She must have been told she isn’t going to get the kids back and she’s just up and left which is sad but at the same time it’s all her own doing. She could have been in such a different place but she’s brought this all on herself

Reactions: 24
Well Vals gone dead boring..
Taken me a whole day to read this 😅 you lot are hysterical, I wish this was a podcast.
Seriously though, im worried i'll come on here and she will be dead 😐 if she reads here why can't she see that everyone is so concerned about her or is she so self destructive she doesn't care/too manic to come down and realise? It's so tragic I can't even dislike her anymore, I just want her to go back to her mums and get some genuine, long term mental health treatment.

Reactions: 35
Been in work all day and couldn’t wait to get on insta. Val has let me down. She must be doing a shift. Oh no banks r closed Saturdays.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Taken me a whole day to read this 😅 you lot are hysterical, I wish this was a podcast.
Seriously though, im worried i'll come on here and she will be dead 😐 if she reads here why can't she see that everyone is so concerned about her or is she so self destructive she doesn't care/too manic to come down and realise? It's so tragic I can't even dislike her anymore, I just want her to go back to her mums and get some genuine, long term mental health treatment.
I don’t think she’s allowed at her mums that’s why she stays in
Hotels when she does her once a year visit to her kids

Reactions: 10
I also sometimes worry about logging on and seeing she’s got herself into something awful (like tragedy wise)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.