Sallie Axl #28 When your on Only Fans but you ride like your Nan tragedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her second live was pointlesss why does she do lives like that it’s weird. Just her talking to what sounded like an eyelash technician. bleeping weird her I tell ya. Plus looks like she’s been on the gear to me 😦

Reactions: 7
She said on her live that her daughters middle name is Valentina.. I knew it 🤣👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
She looked a bleeping state - said she’s changed her name because of us on here 🤨🥴🥴🥴🥴
21C950D1-08CD-45D5-89B0-CF41B442053B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone explain what the frick is going on?

who is she in Miami with?
Where is she staying?
Does she know these people?
Why did they let her leave the apartment/house in that purple thing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m about 12 pages behind but regarding the Valentina thing. When she was pregnant with Savannah she made an Instagram for her and it was her middle name but then it changed to blu when she was a a few weeks or month old. I remember being baffled she would change it.

Reactions: 6
Literally celebrating losing her own kids
She’s a rat and doesn’t deserve them beautiful girls, imagine Sal being your baby mum 🙈 obviously Liverpool are taking about you Sal your the original ratttttt girrrll

Reactions: 5
I’m about 12 pages behind but regarding the Valentina thing. When she was pregnant with Savannah she made an Instagram for her and it was her middle name but then it changed to blu when she was a a few weeks or month old. I remember being baffled she would change it.
Or it might have been the opposite way so started as blu and ended up as Valentina

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion - Sal needs sectioning
she’s done bleeping the Mexicans now
Ready to ride the Americans

• Haha
Reactions: 7
•The apartment is a new friend that she met in Tulum.
•She does not know these people but more to the point they do not know her!
•The whole point of the name change is so they don’t google her and see the dredge of atrocities #StabbySallie

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Missed the live but the whole thing of having a son annoys me. She has 2 girls, they probably will already feel abandoned, and she just wants a son. Like they aren't good enough even more. It's not like she bringing them up and after 2 girls would like a boy. She hasn't got them, so why the need for a boy. Not explaining myself well but she's said it quite a lot of times and it annoys me as it's another thing that could make the girls feel bad about themselves.

Reactions: 14
Missed the live but the whole thing of having a son annoys me. She has 2 girls, they probably will already feel abandoned, and she just wants a son. Like they aren't good enough even more. It's not like she bringing them up and after 2 girls would like a boy. She hasn't got them, so why the need for a boy. Not explaining myself well but she's said it quite a lot of times and it annoys me as it's another thing that could make the girls feel bad about themselves.
she should not be having anymore children. A boy is not an accessory. She has two she can’t even look after. It makes me mad I’d love kids but I’m not in that position at the minute and this tit thinks having kids is a joke.

Reactions: 9
We’ve seen her bum, she’s left tulum, her fanny is clammy, ditched her kids to go to Miami

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.