Sallie Axl #28 When your on Only Fans but you ride like your Nan tragedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anal for $24, jesus. No Arab billionaire would consent to be filmed, and Val is too old, they like them young. Looking forward to the cartel review, guessing its a few Mexican waiters.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pahahahahaha Mexican Cartel 😂🤣 duck off Val - more like the waiter, the barman and the pool boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who the hell is paying to see her ring piece? That’s what I’d like to know 😳 sad sad individuals lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anal for $24, jesus. No Arab billionaire would consent to be filmed, and Val is too old, they like them young. Looking forward to the cartel review, guessing its a few Mexican waiters.
Imagine if the CARTEL video is Charly wearing a fake mustache, turtle stroking leaflets in the background with the words crossed out and “DRUG SMUGGLING” written over the top in marker 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who the hell is paying to see her ring piece? That’s what I’d like to know 😳 sad sad individuals lol
If anyone like bumholes that look like they’ve been rubbed with coal then it’s going to be popular 🤣🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Imagine if the CARTEL video is Charly wearing a fake mustache, turtle stroking leaflets in the background with the words crossed out and “DRUG SMUGGLING” written over the top in marker 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If anyone like bumholes that look like they’ve been rubbed with coal then it’s going to be popular 🤣🥴🥴🥴
Pointing a water pistol at her ass demanding that she goes faster 🔫🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I've been on her OF this morning, shes defo going hardcore now. I bet her ring piece is ruined 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

As if any Mexican cartel would get with Sal, probs some local coke dealer

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Feel so sad for them kids. Imagine your mother posting on her socials that she’s getting rogered up the 💩 chute by the cartel 😷 poor little mites.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she actually genuinely bisexual or just gets off with girls when she’s drunk
She reckons she is, but as a bisexual female myself I can always tell a mile off when girls are kissing and not actually into it, they always work the angles that they think makes it look sexier to men!

(it's my pet hate, women like that are why women like me have had a lifetime of "oh sO wE caN hAve a thREeSome tHeN?? every time a man finds out you like girls!)

Reactions: 20
Feel so sad for them kids. Imagine your mother posting on her socials that she’s getting rogered up the 💩 chute by the cartel 😷 poor little mites.
This is the saddest thing about it all. The oldest one is due to start high school this year and you know what some high school kids can be like. She’s humiliating those girls now. It’s like she knows she’s never getting them back so she’s washed her hands of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She reckons she is, but as a bisexual female myself I can always tell a mile off when girls are kissing and not actually into it, they always work the angles that they think makes it look sexier to men!

(it's my pet hate, women like that are why women like me have had a lifetime of "oh sO wE caN hAve a thREeSome tHeN?? every time a man finds out you like girls!)
That’s what I thought, it always comes across as just something she is doing to show off. She never posts herself kissing a man like that

Reactions: 7
But I thought she said she was above wearing makeup now in Mexico 🤔

Also, I reckon it's Arfans for the 'Arab billionaire' & Charley for 'cartel' member. I wonder if her chat of "had to leave the country before I posted" is because he hasn't consented to it going on OF?

Reactions: 8
That kiss 🤮
I can’t cope with that hair sorry. She looks like Sandra from accounts going to a fancy dress party as Whigfield.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Charley Kike's sent Val on her bike, now she's in Miami pretending to like licking fanny

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Aww, look how heart broken she is that she’s not in Portugal with her daughters!
I reckon she’s been told whilst she was in Tulum that she’s not getting them back

D8065C86-C29A-461C-8510-C7F7A1B60F8C.png

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad in the days when clubs were my thing that no one had a camera unless it was a disposable or a 3.2 blurry digital.
a mate of mine once turned up to pre drinks in heels and we all laughed.... bring back the days when wearing flats for comfort and tying ya
Hair back so you didn’t sweat too much was a clubbing necessity not a trout pout and an iPhone to eye duck your self in whilst dancing

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.