Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pansypotts

VIP Member
I missed the live last night - did Sal admit that she will never get her kids back full time? If that’s the case surely that’s because of how she has acted since they were taken off her?
Look how much she falls out with everyone all the time - I’m glad she’s not getting the girls back because I can imagine it would be like living with Jekyll & Hyde

Reactions: 3

Cats_eyes

Chatty Member
Not that it makes it any better cus losing your mum at any age is devastating ... I think her mum passed in 2015

She paid off a lot of her baby dad's bills and debts from what i saw on her stories

Has sal surfaced yet or has she lost her phone / ran out of mobile data / recovering or all of the above 🥴
Ah thanks edited in time*
Scares the life out of me just thinking of losing a parent ☹

No Sal yet. All of the above. Does she usually go this long without doing a live 🤣 new sal follower

GollyGosh

Isn’t that the scars from where her ass implants were put in? And they gone a shitty colour from all the Sunbeds ha ha

• Haha

cruella

I agree. I wouldn’t sleep at night knowing the 2 girls where in her care. How bads that.
No same! And its clear she wont be getting them back its like she finally admitted that when she said on the live i cant have them back with hands like 🤷🏻‍♀️ And thats why she goes travelling to avoid it the gap. Ive only followed her since that video all came out (stabgate) so i assume thats about when she losts them and this circle started. But if she owned it and stopped all the lying because shes ashamed to admit it id think aww yeno what shes fucked up bla bla but ovbs sal isnt it so EYYYYYYY

Reactions: 2

Sshhhhh

Her life is actually getting crazier and like a car crash. Soy i found this while having a google of our Sal and it proper made me chuckle.imagine being called “a skid mark on society “ for everyone to see . And how different does she look.

Oh I thought she meant he cheated on her with a Spanish girl , hard to tell what she’s saying sometimes 🤣
You could be right but I thought she said I got with a Spanish girl, who knows 🤣 she’s a car crash

• Haha
Reactions: 2