Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

>^.^<

I don't know why I thought her mate that was coming was going to be an actual mate that she actually knew! I don't feel sorry for her, but I did think it was nice she had a friend to meet up with when she was clearly having a shit day, but nope, just another swinger to perpetuate the cycle 🙄
Same! Way she was talking I thought it was someone she'd known for a while... Not 3 weeks (although that's ages in sallie time)

Reactions: 2

>^.^<

Does she have a man still? Or did they split?
They split... There was some reveals ish on her stories.

Shes has a thread and it's mostly positive but I am a bit shocked she's had James English over!

Reactions: 1

Prinxo

Cant someone briefly fill me in on the past two days and what is this video people are talking about 🙌🏻

Loopyloo10

There's something grim about the way he flirts with women on his podcast. Not sure if he thinks he's being charming/cheeky but it comes off as sleazy. I get the feeling the only interaction he really has with women is making sexual advances and he just can't turn it off, he's in that mode constantly. It's bizarre how he doesn't realise giving off vibes like you're trying to bang someone (or already have) is an inappropriate prelude to very harrowing and dark life stories.

To be fair, many of his podcasts are very good though. He doesn't strike me as the brightest bulb but he has a way of getting his guests to open up emotionally.
What’s the name of his podcast?

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
on that live to that woman V109 wsaid it wasn’t James English and sallies reply was ‘how do you know it’s not him’

im more shocked if it is him he’s been stupid enough to let her put it on his only fans
I don’t believe for one minute he would agree to it !!!