Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trollinhell

Like this comment if your finger and toenails don’t match but you have a lovely clean arse crack xoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

J2607

VIP Member
Maybe it’s because I never go to these kind of clubs/resorts but people bringing out champagne in weird masks then being subject to a jet of smoke, whilst hangers on loiter around, screaming AYYYYYYY in the background, trying to get a free glass does not appeal to me, at all.

And why is there always a fucking saxophone 🎷 I’d launch that into the sea. So passé.

All this place is missing is Wayne Lineker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
She 👏🏻 Is 👏🏻 Not 👏🏻 Travelling 👏🏻
She is in a fucking resort taking part in organised activities and parties. I’m only surprised we haven’t seen a foam machine yet.
So fucking full of herself on her lives, calling anyone who stays in the UK with their kids so they can go to school ‘uncultured’ and ‘uneducated’ like she’s better than everyone. Did you hear her yesterday? ‘You don’t need to wait for school holidays, you can home school them..’ Can you imagine Sal trying to homeschool? What lessons are they getting? ‘How to best position a ring light’ and ‘How to cut your own hair when you haven’t taken enough money on HOLIDAY for a decent hairdresser’?

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Zxx1

Thread suggestion

Sallie axl #28 not bothered that kids are with their Nan, only crying cuz Lola stole her man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
She was with him less than a week and then he was her partner. Wtf was she expecting? for him to fly back to her bedsit and put up the bunkbeds and pelmits for her and play step dad to the kids?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

trollinhell

What Lolita said Is:

This person is not going to ruin my day or vacation or anything and I want to make a point. I think there is a big difference between jealousy and psychosis, that is, imagine things that are not real and I recommend going to the psychologist to treat this issue because it is not normal, nor is it healthy, nor is the only thing you do is hurt yourself if sane

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55