Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the_moonins

VIP Member
Hey folks! I’ve been away with the kids this weekend... when is Sal meant to be taking hers on holiday? Thought it was this week?!

Reactions: 4

sal the narcissist

She’s in Cozumel. Urgh, I love Cozumel and don’t ever want to associate it with her getting the brown ball on OF.
[/QUOTE]

Is she with charly shark eyes? I'm blocked from sal so get my updates fro you lot

I_spy

Someone sent her the video she didn’t watch it on that site.
Yes she did the top of the website was exactly the same as the one I googled I’d never seen it before and it was the same as what she shown

• Wow

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
She’s in Cozumel. Urgh, I love Cozumel and don’t ever want to associate it with her getting the brown ball on OF.
Cozumel has always been on my to do list and now that cheap hoe is there before me 🤦🏻‍♀️

She really makes beautiful places look like dumps doesn’t she? She likes to be able to say she has been there but can’t actually afford it so stays on slums because she “doesn’t do resorts” 🥴

Boooooujie

Why did she say on the live she was a stripper at 16 and made out she had a really rough up bringing? Is that true?

• Wow

laughing

VIP Member
Think she means she has no WhatsApp on phone, not that she has lost it.

But she normally does lose it ( trades for drugs)

doesn’t every one go through this feeling? when you’ve been on a girls holiday - you’re young, no strings attached or kids at home, had a holiday romance etc. I remember being 17 on the plane home from Tenerife crying with my friend planning on how we could live there 😂
It’s like she can’t grow up. I’m sure she says this after every holiday (apart From Dubai) that she wishes she could stay and live there. She’s just escaping her reality.
I did this in ibiza 2008 whilst at Bora Bora beach 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3