Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sal the narcissist

Looking forward to her flying her well travelled girls out to wherever she is when they break up from school Friday. I mean she doesn’t follow the rules and doesn’t believe in our restrictive school system so I’m confused why she’s waited for them to break up to get them seeing the world. She and them are freeeeeeeee from the constraints us normal folk are held under don’t you know...strange then why they’ve been nowhere with her since I started following her 🤣🤣

It's because they were with her mum on another two week holiday, or so Sal says to justify her trip 🙄🤣

Reactions: 3

Hamburglar

VIP Member
I can’t work out what’s going on with Chels Fergos tummy.. has she had work done to make it look like that?
Yeah its some sort of sculpting lipo that sucks the fat out the abs to make them more defined. Something like that idk.

>^.^<

McDonald's to millionaire.... I think she got trolled a lot and badly so she feels like she needs surgery. It's sad really. She lost her mum when she was in her teens. I can't even imagine how that must of been. She seems very down to earth... I'm not a massive follower but her baby's dad I think was messaging other girls while he was with her and he ended up oweing her shit loads of money.. he seemed like a lazy pos not contributing at all.
Not that it makes it any better cus losing your mum at any age is devastating ... I think her mum passed in 2015

She paid off a lot of her baby dad's bills and debts from what i saw on her stories

Has sal surfaced yet or has she lost her phone / ran out of mobile data / recovering or all of the above 🥴

Cats_eyes

Chatty Member
Oh and 100% that’s James English the watch is the same as what he wears in the vids!!

What we reckon he paid her ....or she went in the podcast in return 🤢🤢🤢
Would love this to be true 😂

I can't find his Instagram posts for Sallie & Helens episodes on his pod. he definitely deleted Helens after the Sam walker stuff. Need to see this watch. 😂

I_spy

I noticed that in one breath she was no no he wasn't my boyfriend 2 secs later my boyfriend! My boyfriend! My man! How long did she know him?!
I think you misunderstood I heard it as he wasn’t my boyfriend I thought I’d be okay with a swinger bit as soon as my boyfriend did sleep with another girl I’d go crazy.... meaning if she had a swinging boyfriend not referring to Charley as being her fella