Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
[QUOTE="OR_tjf, post: 5084699, member: 229942" ]
im more shocked if it is him he’s been stupid enough to let her put it on his only fans
[/QUOTE]
Maybe he didn’t know she had.

Reactions: 5

OR_tjf

Just for context this is the poll she put up and then went running when loads of the ladies followers started following her 😂
0118A385-51DB-4C77-81FD-E6CDE257FC57.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 4

PianaInPyjamas

It must have been an old photo of them, along with all the other old photos she keeps posting.
Yeah in the picture she posted with him she was wearing her white bikini, so think it was taken when she wore it for a few days during her last big bender

ScrambledBegs

Chatty Member
Wtf is that weird little video about, does she actually think people want to see that 😳. Insta blows my mind sometimes 🤣

I_spy

I’ve just checked that model leak website and to see content you have to be logged in so she must have an account

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
I can’t work out what’s going on with Chels Fergos tummy.. has she had work done to make it look like that?
Oooh I will find her on insta, not heard of her before!

Ok so just looked, her abs are so strange 🙈 I’m having a tummy tuck in September (4 children have ruined me 🤣) hope mine don’t look like that 😬
She has had a special sculpting lipo done, it’s not my cup of tea though but she seems happy with it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Filmed in her lovely “ 2” bed flat 🤣

Is she only taking 1 of them away then? She only mentions her baby not her girls?